Turned 45 today

Options
2»

Comments

• Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options

Eileen, I feel you still
    Eileen, I feel you still troubled. Last week I had a bad spell of what the hec has happened to my life! I called my sister up. She has battled depression herself. She was amazing. She listened to all that I had to say. She did NOT suggest taking up a new hobby, or looking on the bright side. She respected me enough to know that I have already tried everything I can think of to feel better. That was very supportive. Just to have her listen without thinking she had an answer. So, I want to listen too. Been there. By the way, I kept talking long after I had new words. I just wanted to keep talking, hoping that I would help myself, and scared to talk all those thoughts without someone I love listening. After a while I did feel some easing in the storm. I don't know if my sister put the phone down and folded laundry, but she sure did help me out. I wish for you a good talk with a good friend. And I am here anytime! love, Joyce

Thank you Joyce, you are so
    Thank you Joyce, you are so sweet. Luv, Eil
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    sylva said:

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! Feliz Cumpleanos!!!We all have these ups and downs, sometimes it's our mind, sometimes is the medication we're taking...
    Before the diagnosis, I didn't care for my birthday. These year, I celebrated with friends, with my husband, took a class for horse riding, bought some new clothes... Every day is a BLESSING.
    I have my days too, when I start thinking about the future... but I bring myself back to the "day by day, just this moment" and it calms me down.
    "This too shall pass". Enjoy!!! You are beautiful, in the inside and outside.

Thanks again you guys.

Thanks again you guys.