CSN Login
Members Online: 6

You are here

papillary serous carcinoma specialist

Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 2018

Can anyone make a suggestion on a Specialist Oncologist in Papillary Serous Carcinoma?

Abbycat2's picture
Posts: 644
Joined: Feb 2014

Hello stu,

I would recommend that you see a gynecological oncologist as this is the medical specialty that treats Uterine Papilliary Serous carcinoma. I saw a specialist in Melbourne, FL as I was diagnosed with UPSC stage 3a. I read somewhere that there are only about 800 of them in the USA. 

Best wishes to you.

Posts: 1022
Joined: Jun 2016

Board certified gyn-oncolgist belong to the SGO (society of gyn-oncologists). You can find info on one's in your state at:


Click on the link that says "click here to search our data base"

NoTimeForCancer's picture
Posts: 2733
Joined: Mar 2013

As already stated, YES to a gynecologic oncologist.  Another search link:  http://www.foundationforwomenscancer.org/find-a-gynecologic-oncologist/

Subscribe to Comments for "papillary serous carcinoma specialist"