hi mates it is FRIDAY ! any interesting plan for the WEEKEND?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
Tomorrow party in a cousin's house ,that is leaving to work to Argentina. Sunday bath on the beach ,mass, and watching Euro cup Final, Spain vs Italy! What about you?
«13

Comments

  • Luckygirl2
    Luckygirl2 Member Posts: 308
    Back to
    Petit Jean Mountain for a couple of nights in a cabin only this time my mom and dad are going with us. My mom and dad divorced when I was about 2, married again, lost both their spouses last year and remarried each other after 50 years! So fun watching them "court" each other and witness their marriage! Going to be fun weekend!

    I hope you enjoy yours and your team prevails!

    Debbie
  • omrhill
    omrhill Member Posts: 125

    Back to
    Petit Jean Mountain for a couple of nights in a cabin only this time my mom and dad are going with us. My mom and dad divorced when I was about 2, married again, lost both their spouses last year and remarried each other after 50 years! So fun watching them "court" each other and witness their marriage! Going to be fun weekend!

    I hope you enjoy yours and your team prevails!

    Debbie

    So sweet!
    Robin
  • omrhill
    omrhill Member Posts: 125
    HOT!
    i'll be watching another softball tournament, this one in Williamsburg. Temp is supposed to be 104 so it will be all about staying cool, or less hot. The things we do for our children.... love it!
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456
    Hi Pepe,

    Today is Rick's birthday (45 years young). So his family is going to throw him a birthday party on Sunday. After everyone has had their fill of cake and ice cream, we'll head over to the town pool for the remainder of the day with his kids and their cousins. Which reminds me, I really need to get a new bathing suit...

    Best wishes to everyone for a nice restful weekend. :-)

    Cyn
  • thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632

    Hi Pepe,

    Today is Rick's birthday (45 years young). So his family is going to throw him a birthday party on Sunday. After everyone has had their fill of cake and ice cream, we'll head over to the town pool for the remainder of the day with his kids and their cousins. Which reminds me, I really need to get a new bathing suit...

    Best wishes to everyone for a nice restful weekend. :-)

    Cyn

    SOCCER
    Soccer on sunday, Spain against Italy, should be an interesting match, Go Spain Go, also it is Canadaas Birthday, so lots of flags everywhere and parades and stuff to do. Fireworks etc etc.
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276
    pepebcn
    I see my oncologist at 9am. Hope to be put on 6 months review rather than the current 3By noon I'll decide what to do this weekend.
    Being retired, everyday is Saturday except Sunday to go to church. Enjoy your party' !!!
  • MrsJP
    MrsJP Member Posts: 157
    Golf
    First ever tournament. Two of my sisters, youngest daughter and I are going to be a team! We have been practicing so we don't look too silly. LOL. It's a benefit for my son. He will be on a team with his brother, father and friend. In total there will be 18 teams. It should be a lot of fun.

    Hoping everyone has a peaceful and relaxing weekend!
    ")jp
  • joemetz
    joemetz Member Posts: 493
    Friday!
    A little bit of work today, and a lot of relaxing and enjoying my family this weekend at the Michigan cottage. Plan to teach a few more kids how to waterski, clean a bit, cook a bit and break bread with family and friends.

    My 24th chemo treatment begins on Tuesday with the pump on for the 4th and 5th.
    then, my surgery for the colostomy take down and removal of the main tumor (dead tissue) from my transves colon. Remove that tumor that caused all this chaos in the first place... is set for July 26th.

    Have CT scan the week of the 9th and meetings with doctors the next week to prepare for the surgery and for what to expect ahead.

    My mind is spinning.

    hugs to everyone on a glorious weekend.

    Joe
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331

    Back to
    Petit Jean Mountain for a couple of nights in a cabin only this time my mom and dad are going with us. My mom and dad divorced when I was about 2, married again, lost both their spouses last year and remarried each other after 50 years! So fun watching them "court" each other and witness their marriage! Going to be fun weekend!

    I hope you enjoy yours and your team prevails!

    Debbie

    nice Debbie!
    enjoy them!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    omrhill said:

    HOT!
    i'll be watching another softball tournament, this one in Williamsburg. Temp is supposed to be 104 so it will be all about staying cool, or less hot. The things we do for our children.... love it!

    Hahahaha, you aré right omrhill!
    try to keep cool !
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331

    Hi Pepe,

    Today is Rick's birthday (45 years young). So his family is going to throw him a birthday party on Sunday. After everyone has had their fill of cake and ice cream, we'll head over to the town pool for the remainder of the day with his kids and their cousins. Which reminds me, I really need to get a new bathing suit...

    Best wishes to everyone for a nice restful weekend. :-)

    Cyn

    Congratulations to Rick !
    It's going to be a nice weekend Cyn!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331

    Hi Pepe,

    Today is Rick's birthday (45 years young). So his family is going to throw him a birthday party on Sunday. After everyone has had their fill of cake and ice cream, we'll head over to the town pool for the remainder of the day with his kids and their cousins. Which reminds me, I really need to get a new bathing suit...

    Best wishes to everyone for a nice restful weekend. :-)

    Cyn

    Congratulations to Rick !
    It's going to be a nice weekend Cyn!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    thingy45 said:

    SOCCER
    Soccer on sunday, Spain against Italy, should be an interesting match, Go Spain Go, also it is Canadaas Birthday, so lots of flags everywhere and parades and stuff to do. Fireworks etc etc.

    Wow you got a full weekend Marjan!
    Goooo Spain!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    danker said:

    pepebcn
    I see my oncologist at 9am. Hope to be put on 6 months review rather than the current 3By noon I'll decide what to do this weekend.
    Being retired, everyday is Saturday except Sunday to go to church. Enjoy your party' !!!

    thank you Danker!
    hope you enjoy the weekend as well!
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867
    Hi everyone.
    We are getting

    Hi everyone.
    We are getting ready for the 4th of July picnic. Lots of cooking. Also Larry is painting the living room which, means i stay out of the way. If there is one spot of wet paint around, i will find it and smear it LOL.
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone,
    hugs,
    Judy
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    MrsJP said:

    Golf
    First ever tournament. Two of my sisters, youngest daughter and I are going to be a team! We have been practicing so we don't look too silly. LOL. It's a benefit for my son. He will be on a team with his brother, father and friend. In total there will be 18 teams. It should be a lot of fun.

    Hoping everyone has a peaceful and relaxing weekend!
    ")jp

    Hope you enjoy the tournament JP!
    Get fun my dear friend!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    joemetz said:

    Friday!
    A little bit of work today, and a lot of relaxing and enjoying my family this weekend at the Michigan cottage. Plan to teach a few more kids how to waterski, clean a bit, cook a bit and break bread with family and friends.

    My 24th chemo treatment begins on Tuesday with the pump on for the 4th and 5th.
    then, my surgery for the colostomy take down and removal of the main tumor (dead tissue) from my transves colon. Remove that tumor that caused all this chaos in the first place... is set for July 26th.

    Have CT scan the week of the 9th and meetings with doctors the next week to prepare for the surgery and for what to expect ahead.

    My mind is spinning.

    hugs to everyone on a glorious weekend.

    Joe

    Hi Joe , have a wonderful weekend in Michigan !
    Wish the best on your scans , meetings and surgery! We will be praying for you!
    Hugs my friend!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    jjaj133 said:

    Hi everyone.
    We are getting

    Hi everyone.
    We are getting ready for the 4th of July picnic. Lots of cooking. Also Larry is painting the living room which, means i stay out of the way. If there is one spot of wet paint around, i will find it and smear it LOL.
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone,
    hugs,
    Judy

    4th of July! is true , had forgotten is so close!
    Enjoy it , and keep cool with Larry ,s work!
    Haha! Hugs Judy!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900
    have a nice bath pepe
    i have been a bit fragile since meeting "the onc" , she is so good she is scary, and really has this disarming way of smashing all my alternative therapies without even trying.

    enough said about her and the resulting impact on my poor brain.

    on the brightside my wheatgrass is ready for harvest and i am going to have a double shot.
    its friday night here.! ha! ha!

    we all went out to see the movie "the three stooges" me and the kids and a niece. a nice way to celebrate the beginning of the school holidays.i have not laughed so much in a long time. just some off cancer topic.

    if you got kids , you goto see the three stooges.

    and mass on sunday sounds good, still asking for the miracle of good health, but a smile and a hug will do me today.

    hugs,
    pete
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331

    have a nice bath pepe
    i have been a bit fragile since meeting "the onc" , she is so good she is scary, and really has this disarming way of smashing all my alternative therapies without even trying.

    enough said about her and the resulting impact on my poor brain.

    on the brightside my wheatgrass is ready for harvest and i am going to have a double shot.
    its friday night here.! ha! ha!

    we all went out to see the movie "the three stooges" me and the kids and a niece. a nice way to celebrate the beginning of the school holidays.i have not laughed so much in a long time. just some off cancer topic.

    if you got kids , you goto see the three stooges.

    and mass on sunday sounds good, still asking for the miracle of good health, but a smile and a hug will do me today.

    hugs,
    pete

    Hi Pete hope you feel much happy now with the children at home,
    suppose you are going to have those wonderful " adventure trips" you use to make with them , that's the best for healing ,believe!
    Have a big hug and will pray for you this Sunday!