Hey every body ,it is Friday, any interesting plan?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
We got a huge bank holiday here as Monday and Wednesday is holiday so Shopping ,Shopping and Shopping !
Hugs!.
«13

Comments

  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071
    Hey Pepe
    Sounds like you'll have fun. I'm going to London tomorrow to see friends, providing the trains are still running because of the snow.
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478
    Yes,
    It is the Kelly's Annual Christmas Party this Saturday, so I will be shopping, baking, cooking and cleaning Friday afternoon into Satuday morning and THEN some serious PARTYING starting early Sat evening.
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    I am going out to have
    I am going out to have Chinese Dim Sum with a friend. I may clean or go get my hair done.
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917
    Christmas party
    tonight, Christmas party, tomorrow is a church barbecue!
    mary
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624
    Weekend
    My daughter flew in last night to San Fransisco and I'm driving up this morning to meet her and her fiancee', son went up last night and picked them up and their all staying at a hotel (son and daughter haven't seen each other in 3 years)so playing San Fransisco tourist with them today, Monterey Tourists tomorrow, and winchester house on Sunday, the she's back on the plane back home. Lot's of fun packed into a 3 day weekend with my children!!!!!
    Can't wait to get there and hug her.
    Winter Marie
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807

    Weekend
    My daughter flew in last night to San Fransisco and I'm driving up this morning to meet her and her fiancee', son went up last night and picked them up and their all staying at a hotel (son and daughter haven't seen each other in 3 years)so playing San Fransisco tourist with them today, Monterey Tourists tomorrow, and winchester house on Sunday, the she's back on the plane back home. Lot's of fun packed into a 3 day weekend with my children!!!!!
    Can't wait to get there and hug her.
    Winter Marie

    I am cleaning the house and
    I am cleaning the house and getting the pantry stocked for Next thursday I will be in thospital for the Hernia repair and then stuck in the house for all of the holiday season!

    Bummer HUH?

    Kathy
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673
    ketziah35 said:

    I am going out to have
    I am going out to have Chinese Dim Sum with a friend. I may clean or go get my hair done.

    Love Dim Sum!
    In fact my whole family does; we have a favourite place ~ 10 min away. Enjoy!
  • soccermom13
    soccermom13 Member Posts: 224
    shopping sounds fun!
    I started to take classes at the community college here in Fort Collins last year after chemo, so I have a final in a little over a week. Studying Western Civ up to 1715. Really interesting but I sweat the chemo affected by memory and i still have trouble retaining things. At least that is the story I am going with! HA HA have fun shopping!
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502
    khl8 said:

    I am cleaning the house and
    I am cleaning the house and getting the pantry stocked for Next thursday I will be in thospital for the Hernia repair and then stuck in the house for all of the holiday season!

    Bummer HUH?

    Kathy

    Do absolutly nothing!

    Do absolutly nothing!
  • C Dixon
    C Dixon Member Posts: 201
    Swim meet
    My daughter has a swim meet that i will spend the majority of my time sitting and watching. Of course my Gamecocks are playing in the SEC Chanpionship game. No one thinks they will win but I just want them to play the best game they can.

    Catherine
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    Sonia32 said:

    Hey Pepe
    Sounds like you'll have fun. I'm going to London tomorrow to see friends, providing the trains are still running because of the snow.

    Good Sonia ,you will find many Spaniards there ,my sister
    among them , hahahaha , as we have this big holiday , don't know why but many people use to go there this holiday , l use to do it as well nearly Every year!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    nudgie said:

    Yes,
    It is the Kelly's Annual Christmas Party this Saturday, so I will be shopping, baking, cooking and cleaning Friday afternoon into Satuday morning and THEN some serious PARTYING starting early Sat evening.

    Take care with your credit card dear! .
    Hahahaha! Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    AnneCan said:

    Love Dim Sum!
    In fact my whole family does; we have a favourite place ~ 10 min away. Enjoy!

    Dim Sum?
    Would you explain Anne?
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    msccolon said:

    Christmas party
    tonight, Christmas party, tomorrow is a church barbecue!
    mary

    Good Mary! Christmas celebrations start so soon there
    isn't?.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331

    Weekend
    My daughter flew in last night to San Fransisco and I'm driving up this morning to meet her and her fiancee', son went up last night and picked them up and their all staying at a hotel (son and daughter haven't seen each other in 3 years)so playing San Fransisco tourist with them today, Monterey Tourists tomorrow, and winchester house on Sunday, the she's back on the plane back home. Lot's of fun packed into a 3 day weekend with my children!!!!!
    Can't wait to get there and hug her.
    Winter Marie

    Marie how far are you from SF?
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    khl8 said:

    I am cleaning the house and
    I am cleaning the house and getting the pantry stocked for Next thursday I will be in thospital for the Hernia repair and then stuck in the house for all of the holiday season!

    Bummer HUH?

    Kathy

    Good luck with the hernia surgery Kathy!
    Take care!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    Kenny H. said:

    Do absolutly nothing!

    Do absolutly nothing!

    Hahahaha Kenny!
    Good plan! what about whether there?.
    Hugs!.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331

    shopping sounds fun!
    I started to take classes at the community college here in Fort Collins last year after chemo, so I have a final in a little over a week. Studying Western Civ up to 1715. Really interesting but I sweat the chemo affected by memory and i still have trouble retaining things. At least that is the story I am going with! HA HA have fun shopping!

    thanks soccer ! By the way , I suppose you like soccer
    so today l bought the new shirt of the Spanish team with the star on the chest ( you know stars are the number of times you been World champion).
    Hugs!.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    C Dixon said:

    Swim meet
    My daughter has a swim meet that i will spend the majority of my time sitting and watching. Of course my Gamecocks are playing in the SEC Chanpionship game. No one thinks they will win but I just want them to play the best game they can.

    Catherine

    Cath , I see most of the weeks she gets competitions so
    how good is she? Are we going to we see her soon in the olimpics ? hahahahaha!
    Big hug to you!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    ketziah35 said:

    I am going out to have
    I am going out to have Chinese Dim Sum with a friend. I may clean or go get my hair done.

    What's Dim Sum ...
    Kethziah?