MamaG I've been off the boards

katznc
katznc Member Posts: 70
I've been off the boards for quite awhile and was saddened to read about MamaG. She, along with so many others welcomed me, answered questions and was such a gift to us all with her sprit. But her spirt will live on in all of us. I've been off the boards not because I am doing well but because I have been overwhelmed with health issues, lost my job, lost my insurance etc.. but today I will think about MamaG and how she took joy in every milestone and cheered the rest of us on.

Debby

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Debby ..
    I am right there beside you, cheering and recalling here larger than life, SPIRIT.

Vicki Sam
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Also Me
    I have also been off the boards - my computer was in the hospital all last week with a nasty virus. It's recovered now and home - so I just read about Mama G. What a special person and I know she'll be missed by all. Her positive attitude inspired me.

Hugs, Sally
  • Dot53
    Dot53 Member Posts: 239 Member
    And me... I took a long
    And me... I took a long break b/c of more health issues; had another major surgery in Dec - almost one year to the date of my mastectomy I had to have my colon resectioned. I come on the boards and check on you lovely people all the time and have been so distressed about losing so many of our sisters, I decided to stay in the background for a while... even though I have not contributed to the boards in a long time my thoughts and prayers are with you daily...

Love,
    Dot

PS - Mama G rest in peace...
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Me too
    I've also been off the boards for a while. Caught up in relocating to a different state and traveling back and forth for treatment. MamaG was always and inspiration to me with her support and encouragement. I am so saddened to hear of her passing, but as Debby said, she is a part of all of us and her spirit lives on. I will keep her family in my prayers.

Marcy
  • bjmom1
    bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
    canoegirl said:

Me too
    I've also been off the boards for a while. Caught up in relocating to a different state and traveling back and forth for treatment. MamaG was always and inspiration to me with her support and encouragement. I am so saddened to hear of her passing, but as Debby said, she is a part of all of us and her spirit lives on. I will keep her family in my prayers.

Marcy

me too
    I will miss Mama G she also welcome me to the board and she will be greatly miss.

Barb
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    canoegirl said:

Me too

Marcy

Mama G was loved and admired
    Mama G was loved and admired on this board. She will be badly missed.

Praying for her family to find strength and peace,

Debby