Surgery today =:(

pokrydi
pokrydi Member Posts: 99
I go to get my port today and some more tissue taken out today thanks to everyone that posts I feel so much netter getting the port hearing everyone's positive experience can't wait to start 8 sessions of chemo then 6 1/2 wks of rads yuck!!!! Had 21 lymph nods taken out 1/14 arm still sore will i ever feel better and get to play golf? love the game

Comments

• Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Good Luck Today
    Good Luck getting your port today. I have already had mine in and out and both were a piece of cake!! Here is hoping yours goes the same way. :>)
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    sending good thoughts your way
    I'll check back for an update...

thinking of you...

Denise W
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Pokrydi
    Good Luck today! When I found out I needed a port, I was terrified! Thanks to all my Sisters here, I breezed through it! It makes doing Chemo much easier for sure. Before you know it, you will forget it's even there! So, Yes-you will feel better, but it takes some time. Let us know how you're doing!
    ♥ Cat
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

sending good thoughts your way
    I'll check back for an update...

thinking of you...

Denise W

Wishing you good luck today
    Wishing you good luck today too!

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Cat64 said:

Pokrydi
    Good Luck today! When I found out I needed a port, I was terrified! Thanks to all my Sisters here, I breezed through it! It makes doing Chemo much easier for sure. Before you know it, you will forget it's even there! So, Yes-you will feel better, but it takes some time. Let us know how you're doing!
    ♥ Cat

Just adding my good luck to
    Just adding my good luck to you today!
  • CandaceMM
    CandaceMM Member Posts: 68
    Sending you well wishes
    I hope everything goes very smoothly today and you are up and running again very soon. I have another surgery this coming Friday, so I guess we'll be healing "together". haha Let us know how it goes. Thinking of you!
    candace
  • pokrydi
    pokrydi Member Posts: 99
    CandaceMM said:

Sending you well wishes
    I hope everything goes very smoothly today and you are up and running again very soon. I have another surgery this coming Friday, so I guess we'll be healing "together". haha Let us know how it goes. Thinking of you!
    candace

thanks everyone a bit sore
    thanks everyone a bit sore and sleepy from meds but doing good thanks to scope patch not sick this time yeah
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    pokrydi said:

thanks everyone a bit sore
    thanks everyone a bit sore and sleepy from meds but doing good thanks to scope patch not sick this time yeah

Glad your surgery is over
    Glad your surgery is over now pokrydi. Get some rest and take care.

Hugs, Leeza