Can someone let Mama G's family know about the outpouring of love and sympathy to her from her pink

susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
I hope her family knows how much we all loved Mama G and how all of the pink sisters have been praying for her here.

Maybe it will give them some comfort and peace knowing how much she meant to us.

Comments

• pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    we can copy & paste to her
    we can copy & paste to her facebook???

are we going to send flowers? I'll coordinate it if no one else is up to it.

We can also make a donation to an organization for her, save the whales?
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

we can copy & paste to her
    we can copy & paste to her facebook???

are we going to send flowers? I'll coordinate it if no one else is up to it.

We can also make a donation to an organization for her, save the whales?

Mama G really loved the
    Mama G really loved the beach. Save the whales is a good idea. And, didn't her daughter post a thank you on here? Maybe she will come here and see the love and sympathy that has been extended to her Mother.
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Marissa is her daugher.
    I was in touch with MamaG's daughter Marissa and I let her know how to get on this site,she has made a visit and knows how to get on under her Mom's name. I'll send her another message right now and let her know the outpouring of love and tell her to come visit when she feels up to it. I love the "save the whales" idea, you are all amazing!! God Bless all of you and peace be with you during, once again, another sad loss.
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Marissa is her daugher.
    I was in touch with MamaG's daughter Marissa and I let her know how to get on this site,she has made a visit and knows how to get on under her Mom's name. I'll send her another message right now and let her know the outpouring of love and tell her to come visit when she feels up to it. I love the "save the whales" idea, you are all amazing!! God Bless all of you and peace be with you during, once again, another sad loss.
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari

Kari .. Thank you so much
    such sad news! We need all band together and find a way to get to Washington ... We need to have our voices heard ..

Vicki Sam
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    VickiSam said:

Kari .. Thank you so much
    such sad news! We need all band together and find a way to get to Washington ... We need to have our voices heard ..

Vicki Sam

Really love the "save the whales' too!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member

Marissa is her daugher.
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari

Thank you, Kari
    That's a great idea. I hope Marissa can have some comfort knowing how MamaG touched and inspired so many ladies here.

Mimi
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    mimivac said:

Thank you, Kari
    That's a great idea. I hope Marissa can have some comfort knowing how MamaG touched and inspired so many ladies here.

Mimi

On Lorraine's Facebook page,
    On Lorraine's Facebook page, there are countless prayers and beautiful sentiments from so many people. I posted something every day to her, just to let her and her family know how much she was loved and how hard we were all praying.

Love, Jeanne ♥