Rague...how are you making out?

phoenixrising
phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
Wondering how you're doing. Did you figure out what "jumble" means?
jan

Comments

• Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    I'm doing much 'better' this
    I'm doing much 'better' this am. Still pain and bloat (both are less but still there) and very little 'coming out' yet but finally something. I got a call this morning about 7:30 from the test Dr's nurse to check. He had already gone into a meeting but she called me back after talking to him. Was told that as I was starting to feel better that if I felt I needed to be seen to come right up (35 miles away) but that I should be fine as it was doing it's thing (Not the exact words but the idea). (A 'funny aside' [at least I think it's kind of 'funny'] - the Dr. I saw Sat in Urgent Care Sat. is the wife of the Dr who did the Colonoscopy on Fri.).

I don't know anything more about the 'jumble' yet. I have a call into my PA to find out. She hasn't called me back yet - as it's not an emergency I don't expect to hear til she has as many answers as she can have for me. I do remember the Dr. Friday telling me that he hadn't found anything out of the norm til he got to it but to talk to my PA about a barium enema test. All Sandy remembers is that he said he had run into a jumble but all looked good. This morn nurse said that Dr. said that a colonoscopy was not something I should have done again with the after-effects I had/have. Had no reeason to think anything was wrong in the colon but PA wanted to be sure as one of the places IBC 'likes to go' is the colon.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Susan
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Rague said:

I'm doing much 'better' this
    I'm doing much 'better' this am. Still pain and bloat (both are less but still there) and very little 'coming out' yet but finally something. I got a call this morning about 7:30 from the test Dr's nurse to check. He had already gone into a meeting but she called me back after talking to him. Was told that as I was starting to feel better that if I felt I needed to be seen to come right up (35 miles away) but that I should be fine as it was doing it's thing (Not the exact words but the idea). (A 'funny aside' [at least I think it's kind of 'funny'] - the Dr. I saw Sat in Urgent Care Sat. is the wife of the Dr who did the Colonoscopy on Fri.).

I don't know anything more about the 'jumble' yet. I have a call into my PA to find out. She hasn't called me back yet - as it's not an emergency I don't expect to hear til she has as many answers as she can have for me. I do remember the Dr. Friday telling me that he hadn't found anything out of the norm til he got to it but to talk to my PA about a barium enema test. All Sandy remembers is that he said he had run into a jumble but all looked good. This morn nurse said that Dr. said that a colonoscopy was not something I should have done again with the after-effects I had/have. Had no reeason to think anything was wrong in the colon but PA wanted to be sure as one of the places IBC 'likes to go' is the colon.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Susan

Glad you are recovering and
    Glad you are recovering and nothing serious was found but boy, that sure was an ordeal! Hope you get back to normal soon!
    jan