AMA MOTOCROSS GOES PINK FOR BREAST CANCER

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
We are motocross fan's and for the past few years they have "Gone Pink" to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer. These young macho racers gear up in PINK with the ribbon's blazing on their gear, they wear pink gloves, helmets and some even boots. Here are a few links if you would like to check it out.

MOTOCROSS RIDES FOR BREAST CANCER

MOTOCROSS RIDES FOR BREAST CANCER VIDEO PART 2

RE

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    This is something I am not into .. however now that
    Football season has ended, it could be -- LOL .. Thank you for sharing, and can we rent or do we have to purchase dvd's? Yes, I also enjoy when my linebakers, and safety's wear the pink during October, I just wish they would wear the color infused uniforms all season .. just me.

Strength, Courage and Joy .

Vicki Sam
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Thanks RE! I will check
    Thanks RE! I will check the links out! Real men DO wear pink!

Hugs, Jan
  • ezloper
    ezloper Member Posts: 4
    How can I get ahold of "pink" t-shirts..
    How can I find where to buy some Pink motorcross shirts or promo items. I'm new to the motorcross scene (new guy friend) and would love to find some shirts or something.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    ezloper said:

How can I find where to buy some Pink motorcross shirts or promo items. I'm new to the motorcross scene (new guy friend) and would love to find some shirts or something.

How wonderful Re! We need
    How wonderful Re! We need all the support we can get! Thanks for telling us about it.

Sue :)
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Ritzy said:

How wonderful Re! We need
    How wonderful Re! We need all the support we can get! Thanks for telling us about it.

Sue :)

You gotta love a man on a
    You gotta love a man on a motorcycle and especially if he is wearing pink and riding for such a great cause. Thank you Re.

Lex
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    ezloper said:

PERHAPS THIS WILL HELP
    EZLOPER here is a link to Pink Ribbon Riders who hold rides in support of breast cancer, they have a few nice shirts with motorcycle logos and the pink ribbon that go to support the cure. Just click on the link below.

RE

PINK RIBBON RIDERS
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    RE said:

PERHAPS THIS WILL HELP
    EZLOPER here is a link to Pink Ribbon Riders who hold rides in support of breast cancer, they have a few nice shirts with motorcycle logos and the pink ribbon that go to support the cure. Just click on the link below.

RE

PINK RIBBON RIDERS

COOL!!!
    Wholeheartedly agree - an AWESOME awareness effort!

Thanks for sharing, dear RE.

Kind regards, Susan