Super Bowl - Sunday -- 2/6/11 -- How EXCITED are we ? I am ready .... well, almost :D

VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
Food has been prepared and simmering for 2 days now. As I had promised myself, I am now cleaing my home - over 3500 sq feet of living space with some help from my daughter and husband -- Wow, saving over $100.00 per week -- What to do with that money? Maybe something, like paying half of our property taxes - Yes, I live in the lovely state of California. High taxes, Earthquakes and year long sun.

Here I sit a little after 8 a.m. awaiting our company, scheduled to arrive at 12:30 p.m. --

Please stay safe my family in the Mid=Westt, and East Coast. Crossing my fingers that the snow starts to melt, and you all can get back to 'normal' routines.

Go Green Bay ... Love my Clay Matthews #52 - Green Bay and Troy Polamalu #43 - Steelers, tight abs, tight buns of steel - oh my, I think I may be blushing!

Laugh, Enjoy, and Celebrate today's very special Holiday - or as we like to say at our house .. Mom's Day!

Cheer like it's 1999 ..

Vicki Sam

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Have a great day
    Have a great day VickiSam--your enthusiasm is contagious. We have no plans, but may grab some munchies and watch anyway.
  • pbrndm5
    pbrndm5 Member Posts: 83

Have a great day
    Have a great day VickiSam--your enthusiasm is contagious. We have no plans, but may grab some munchies and watch anyway.

Have fun
    We are off to my son's house for a super bowl party. Rooting for Green Bay because a hometown boy (Starks) is playing for them. It would be nice to have someone from Buffalo bring home the trophy since my Bills have stunk for so long:)

Have fun and enjoy
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Vicki Sam,
    When I woke up and gathered my thoughts - whats today? what's the plan? etc - I remembered, 'oh, yeah, Superbowl' and I immediatetly thought of you. Your enthusiasm is infectious - it made me smile and actually look forward to the game.

Go Packers!!!

Sue
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    pbrndm5 said:

Have fun
    We are off to my son's house for a super bowl party. Rooting for Green Bay because a hometown boy (Starks) is playing for them. It would be nice to have someone from Buffalo bring home the trophy since my Bills have stunk for so long:)

Have fun and enjoy

My cousin is a diehard Bills fan.
    She has season tickets - drives out from Utica every home game, comes home hoarse. Can't talk her out of it.....

Sue
  • VickiSam
    sbmly53 said:

Vicki Sam,
    When I woke up and gathered my thoughts - whats today? what's the plan? etc - I remembered, 'oh, yeah, Superbowl' and I immediatetly thought of you. Your enthusiasm is infectious - it made me smile and actually look forward to the game.

Go Packers!!!

Sue

You girls are a HOOT! I'm watching every single second
    of pre game shows .. in between showering, fixing my hair - and hiding all my black and yellow party favorites - anything I can do to irrate my husband and son (Steeler - Fans).

I found doggie tee's for Bailey and Emma -- Green Bay Packer doggie shirts .. i NEED to hurry up upstairs - take the girls with me .. and re-emerge with 2 cheer leaders for Green Bay .. Laughing out loud, seriously. All our friends will get a big laugh, as they know me so well.

Gotta Go and get my cheer leaders dressed .. and myself, that would be nice, I don't think I want to walk around in bleached stained Tee and sweat pants (from 1982) ..HaHa

Go PACKERS!!!!!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    VickiSam said:

of pre game shows .. in between showering, fixing my hair - and hiding all my black and yellow party favorites - anything I can do to irrate my husband and son (Steeler - Fans).

I found doggie tee's for Bailey and Emma -- Green Bay Packer doggie shirts .. i NEED to hurry up upstairs - take the girls with me .. and re-emerge with 2 cheer leaders for Green Bay .. Laughing out loud, seriously. All our friends will get a big laugh, as they know me so well.

Gotta Go and get my cheer leaders dressed .. and myself, that would be nice, I don't think I want to walk around in bleached stained Tee and sweat pants (from 1982) ..HaHa

Go PACKERS!!!!!

Go Packers
    Vicki I'm not much of a football fan but cant help getting interested in tonights game just from your enthusiasm! Go Packers! I'm not and NEVER have been a Steelers fan. We have family in Pittsburgh and they are out of their minds Steeler fans. I'm originally from Ohio but lived in Pittsburgh for a year many moons ago and the Browns & Steelers were always rivals and I WAS a Browns fan back then.

Have a great time tonight.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    VickiSam said:

Go PACKERS!!!!!

We are all ready here! The
    We are all ready here! The party has already begun! WOOHOO! lol I am so excited about the game! I just know it is going to be a great game!

I have my Packers jersey on and the house decorated in some yellow and gold! Looks pretty good if I say so myself. lol

Ok..time to pop the keg. See ya!

Sue :)
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Ritzy said:

We are all ready here! The
    We are all ready here! The party has already begun! WOOHOO! lol I am so excited about the game! I just know it is going to be a great game!

I have my Packers jersey on and the house decorated in some yellow and gold! Looks pretty good if I say so myself. lol

Ok..time to pop the keg. See ya!

Sue :)

Vicki
    Vicki I an sure you are having great party and good time!
    Hugs
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Vicki
    Vicki I an sure you are having great party and good time!
    Hugs

Great game, great time,
    Great game, great time, great food and great friends and family we shared it with!
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    DebbyM said:

Great game, great time,
    Great game, great time, great food and great friends and family we shared it with!

I am just glad its over and
    I am just glad its over and these people will leave my little city!!!! Back to normal crowds everywhere and traffic and maybe I can go have my favorite BBQ place for dinner tomorrow!!!!

But ona side, I am pleased the packers won! A fellow alum from my highschool plays for greenbay!!!!
  • VickiSam

I am just glad its over and these people will leave my little city!!!! Back to normal crowds everywhere and traffic and maybe I can go have my favorite BBQ place for dinner tomorrow!!!!

But ona side, I am pleased the packers won! A fellow alum from my highschool plays for greenbay!!!!

Green Bay all the way ... I am elated at the outcome =
    We had a blast, as did everyone at our party. Most memorial moments were my 4 legged cheeer leaders 0 sporting Green Bay doggie shirts. My girls, were the 'hit' of our party. I think everyone had a good time .. 12:30 p.m. arrival time, everyone left shorty after 7:30 p.m. .. fun, food, cocktails and good time had by all.

I am exhausted, had to wind down .. now off to sleep at 3:00 a.m. LOL

Vicki
  • VickiSam

Green Bay all the way ... I am elated at the outcome =
    We had a blast, as did everyone at our party. Most memorial moments were my 4 legged cheeer leaders 0 sporting Green Bay doggie shirts. My girls, were the 'hit' of our party. I think everyone had a good time .. 12:30 p.m. arrival time, everyone left shorty after 7:30 p.m. .. fun, food, cocktails and good time had by all.

I am exhausted, had to wind down .. now off to sleep at 3:00 a.m. LOL

Vicki
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Hope you had a wonderful
    Hope you had a wonderful party!! My daughter had a party and I had to move snow, however, I did stop by for some food in between my snow accounts. "Turducken" it was DELICIOUS!! If you've never heard of it, it's a skinless/boneless duck stuffed inside a skinless/boneless chicken stuffed inside a skinless/boneless turkey, and then stuffed. It goes for $6 a pound but it's so so so so worth it!! Yah to Green Bay!!
    Mountains of Love,
    ~Kari