My new experience

New Flower
New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
edited February 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
I usually do not post pictures. Last week I was away from home for the first time since my diagnosis.As a part of this training I have had a new experience - fly simulation. If you are interested I posted a picture on my expression page.

For the past several months we have lost Deb, Heidi and Lisa (Moopy) and many of our CSN sisters are in very difficult situations. I know many feel lost and depressed. While I have been praying MamaG and many others I would like to put a smile on your face.
Please go and take a look. You also can read my profile and understand it has been long journey and fight is still on ( I am on Zoladex for monthly shots and having lymphedema). But despite tiers and sorrow there are funny and happy times we all are living for.
New Flower

Comments

• Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    thank you for sharing,
    thank you for sharing, newflower! loved it!

It did put on a smile on my face! Thank you! :)
    xo
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    SIMPLY AWESOME!
    New Flower I went and checked out your photo and I would like to thank you for the smile it put on my face and the joy it in place in my heart. I know some of the struggles you have had so to see you out there doing something like this was terrific to see!, again thank you for sharing you pictures with us all.

♥ RE
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    New Flower... I just saw
    New Flower... I just saw your picture. What an incredible experience it must have been for you! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and picture with us. It brought a smile to my face, for sure!
    BL
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

New Flower... I just saw
    New Flower... I just saw your picture. What an incredible experience it must have been for you! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and picture with us. It brought a smile to my face, for sure!
    BL

I think we all have had a
    I think we all have had a dream where we can fly. You did it. I love this picture and that you had this wonderful experience. It must have been so incredible. thank you so much for sharing.
    Stef
  • New Flower
    RE said:

SIMPLY AWESOME!
    New Flower I went and checked out your photo and I would like to thank you for the smile it put on my face and the joy it in place in my heart. I know some of the struggles you have had so to see you out there doing something like this was terrific to see!, again thank you for sharing you pictures with us all.

♥ RE

Rena
    Your and Sylvia's comments on my expression page encouraged me for making this post.
    Thank you all for your feedback.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    fauxma said:

I think we all have had a
    I think we all have had a dream where we can fly. You did it. I love this picture and that you had this wonderful experience. It must have been so incredible. thank you so much for sharing.
    Stef

Lisa
    Good for you Lisa!!!!
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

Lisa
    Good for you Lisa!!!!

You go!!
    Thank you for the picture. You look happy and free.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Hi there treatment
    Hi there treatment partner...lol... You and I are the only ones I know on our treatment regiment... ugh... Thanks for sharing, how cool was that!!! Yes, we are living...and need to make the most of everyday...finding reasons to smile and laugh!! You know, laughter is the best medicine!

Hugs & Love,

~T
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    taleena said:

Hi there treatment
    Hi there treatment partner...lol... You and I are the only ones I know on our treatment regiment... ugh... Thanks for sharing, how cool was that!!! Yes, we are living...and need to make the most of everyday...finding reasons to smile and laugh!! You know, laughter is the best medicine!

Hugs & Love,

~T

Молодца!
    Way to go, New Flower!

I'll bet some of your co-workers were probably scared of the simulation.. but YOU -- if you can face down cancer, chemo, radiation, lymphedema, and monthly Zoladex shots...hell, you can face anything! Keep flying, girl!

Traci
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Still smiling!
    What an awesome experience that must have been. I think quite of few of us have dreamed of flying before. You did it! I bet it was fun. Thanks for sharing.
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    You must be the bravest
    You must be the bravest person I know!! I couldn't do that if my life depended on it. WOW!! I will think of you next time I have to do some thing hard. thanks for the smile
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    What an awesome experience!
    What an awesome experience! Thanks for sharing.
    jan
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    AWESOME!!!!
    You are so brave! I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful opportunity. You put a big smile on my face.

Hugs,

Sue
  • New Flower
    sbmly53 said:

AWESOME!!!!
    You are so brave! I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful opportunity. You put a big smile on my face.

Hugs,

Sue

Thank you all for your comments
    Thank you all for your comments. I hope some day you will try too.
    TraciLA is correct. 1/3 of my co-workers did cancel and not fly including several pretty 30- years old girls with beautiful long hair.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    What Fun
    You look like you are having a wonderful time taking in the whole experience. I'm so happy for you. I'd love to do something like that!

Terry
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    lol, I loved it! Thanks, it
    lol, I loved it! Thanks, it really put a smile on my face.

Lupe