Anyone in the mood for some good news?

catcon49
catcon49 Member Posts: 398
My CAT Scan was excellent according to DR. Kinda feel guilty doing so well while some of the people I have come to care about on this site are not so lucky. But just so they know I appreciate how fortunate I am. Anyway just finished a hot fudge sundae to celebrate.

Comments

• cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    Sounds great to me!
    Congratulations! I hope you had whipped cream and double fudge with that sundae. Every bit of good news is worth celebrating in my book. Thanks for sharing the great scan. It makes me remember the quote "friends help us multiply our joys and divide our sorrows."
  • mamacita5
    mamacita5 Member Posts: 254 Member
    cabbott said:

Sounds great to me!
    Congratulations! I hope you had whipped cream and double fudge with that sundae. Every bit of good news is worth celebrating in my book. Thanks for sharing the great scan. It makes me remember the quote "friends help us multiply our joys and divide our sorrows."

Your Victory
    Your victory is OUR victory! So happy for your good, no, GREAT news!
  • 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811
    Super
    That's great news! It's so nice to read when someone on here gets good news instead of bad all the time. Don't feel guilty just be happy. Next time put some nuts on that sundae & send one my way!!! "Carole"
  • z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    Catcon
    This is great news. I love great news, as it gives everyone hope. Lori
  • pkaz53
    pkaz53 Member Posts: 84
    z said:

Catcon
    This is great news. I love great news, as it gives everyone hope. Lori

Good news
    Congratulations catcon 49, no reason to feel guilty time to celebrate good for you...
  • Congratulations!! I hope you
    Congratulations!! I hope you will continue to get better and make a full recovery!
  • hope0310
    hope0310 Member Posts: 320

Congratulations!! I hope you
    Congratulations!! I hope you will continue to get better and make a full recovery!

WTG!!
    That is wonderful news!!!

I agree with mamacita, your VICTORY is OUR victory!!! I think it may deserve yet another hot fudge sundae....matter of fact, I may have one for you!!!

Elysia
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Always in the mood...
    I'm always in the mood for some good news!!! It doesn't seem like there has been much good news lately so I am always happy to help someone else celebrate their good news.

Continue to do well and enjoy the hot fudge sundae. It's too cold here in New Hampshire for ice cream!!
  • Brisk
    Brisk Member Posts: 12
    Great 4 U
    Congratulations and I hope you really enjoyed your sundae. Just keep us in your prayers as you enjoy your good news.
  • medi_2
    medi_2 Member Posts: 505 Member
    yeah!!!!
    xoxoxox
    Medi
  • NayPaul
    NayPaul Member Posts: 230 Member
    yeah
    Yeah for the great news. While it is natural to sometimes feel guilty about it, it is also comforting for many of us to be reminded that real hope is out there.
  • NayPaul
    NayPaul Member Posts: 230 Member
    yeah
    Yeah for the great news. While it is natural to sometimes feel guilty about it, it is also comforting for many of us to be reminded that real hope is out there.
  • soccerfreaks
    soccerfreaks Member Posts: 2,788 Member
    :)
    Congratulations, my sweet friend! May there be many more sundaes in your future :)

Take care,

JOe
  • stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    Happy for your news!
    Never, never feel guilty about your successes, and congratulations, Catcon!!

Deb
  • catcon49
    catcon49 Member Posts: 398

Happy for your news!
    Never, never feel guilty about your successes, and congratulations, Catcon!!

Deb

Thanks
    You are the best.