Robinvan

geotina
geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
For those of you that remember Robinvan (Rob in Vancouver/Rob Pollock) he is having some pretty serious surgery this week. It will take place over 2 days.

If so inclined, go over to his blog, eblogger, A Cancer Journal, you can find in if you search and you can read about the surgery and if so inclined, leave him a note of encouragement.

Scroll down to October and you can see him at his daughter's wedding. He was so happy the docs were able to fix him up so he could attend and walk his daughter down the aisle. He was beaming.

Take care all - Tina

Comments

• Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Tina
    thank you for posting this.

Hugss, thinking of Rob and hope and pray he gets through the surgeries safely.
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Tina
    Tina,

Thanks so much for posting this. I left a note for Rob on his blog. It was very thoughtful of you to keep us updated on this.

Amy
  • dmdwins
    dmdwins Member Posts: 454 Member
    mom_2_3 said:

Tina
    Tina,

Thanks so much for posting this. I left a note for Rob on his blog. It was very thoughtful of you to keep us updated on this.

Amy

Robinvan
    I have missed Rob and his smile on this sight since he left. I looked on his caring bridge the last time we spoke of him, Tina. Thank you for the update. I will post him a note today.

Smiles,
    Dawn
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Sonia32 said:

Tina
    thank you for posting this.

Hugss, thinking of Rob and hope and pray he gets through the surgeries safely.

thank you for the post Tina .
    Hard surgery as per l see on his blog!
    Sending vibes and prayers!
    Good luck Robert!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    RobinVan
    Rob,

My thoughts are with you as you go through this surgery. I am hoping total success for you.
  • AnneCan
    Tina
    I went to Rob's blog. I wanted to leave a message for him, but couldn't figure out how.
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    AnneCan said:

Tina
    I went to Rob's blog. I wanted to leave a message for him, but couldn't figure out how.

Hi Anne:
    When I left him a message I think this is what I did. At the end of the entry, click on comments, you can leave a comment as anomymous, right side of the screen it says leave a comment, just sign your name and that you are from the CSN board. It won't show up right away so don't worry.

Just wanted to let the board know what Rob was going through.

Tina
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Thank you Tina
    I had forgotten how to get to his blog but just did a search on "Rob Pollock blog" and it came up on the list.

Thanks again for keeping us uptodate.
  • AnneCan
    geotina said:

Hi Anne:
    When I left him a message I think this is what I did. At the end of the entry, click on comments, you can leave a comment as anomymous, right side of the screen it says leave a comment, just sign your name and that you are from the CSN board. It won't show up right away so don't worry.

Just wanted to let the board know what Rob was going through.

Tina

Tina
    You are the best; thanks! I have left a post, we'll see if it "takes".
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member

Thank you Tina
    I had forgotten how to get to his blog but just did a search on "Rob Pollock blog" and it came up on the list.

Thanks again for keeping us uptodate.

thanks Tina
    thanks Tina....what a beautiful blog.....I have missed Rob

mags
  • Patteee
    Patteee Member Posts: 945
    I know Rob checks in to this
    I know Rob checks in to this site from time to time so I just want to say

WE LOVE YOU ROB
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375
    Rob's blog
    Can you give me the address the (http://....) to his blog? I have no idea where his blog "eblogger" is. Rob lives here in Vancouver and we were going to meet up, then we just sort of lost touch (life being busy for both of us and all) and I had no idea he got sick, seriously sick. So I would like to reconnect with him if possible. We live in the same 'hood for heaven's sake!

Cheryl
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Rob
    Have touched base on his site recently - we had communicated but his illness has taken a serious turn, so I have not heard from him.

Would love to hear from him and what he is having to have done, boggles my imagination - that's pretty heady stuff and I can only wish him the best.

-Craig
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member

Rob's blog
    Can you give me the address the (http://....) to his blog? I have no idea where his blog "eblogger" is. Rob lives here in Vancouver and we were going to meet up, then we just sort of lost touch (life being busy for both of us and all) and I had no idea he got sick, seriously sick. So I would like to reconnect with him if possible. We live in the same 'hood for heaven's sake!

Cheryl

Cheryl
    Sending you a PM.