The weather! What is it doing where you are living?

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Northern California, too
    but Sacramento Valley, not Bay Area. The sun is shining, the sun is shining! It's about 62 degrees. We've been under a blanket of fog forever and freezing to death. It's been so dismal. The sunshine is so welcome. Won't be long until I'm complaining about the heat.
    Suzanne

After reading about the
    After reading about the weather in CA, I am moving. HA!

Jan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    ladybug22 said:

snow
    around 4 in here in ky

Light snow predicted for
    Light snow predicted for today, but, none so far. Still cold here.

Diane
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    DianeBC said:

Light snow predicted for
    Light snow predicted for today, but, none so far. Still cold here.

Diane

Pretty nice here today, just
    Pretty nice here today, just a little windy. How is out East? Heard you are getting a lot more snow.

♥ Noel
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Noel said:

Pretty nice here today, just
    Pretty nice here today, just a little windy. How is out East? Heard you are getting a lot more snow.

♥ Noel

In CT we
    got another 18" today to beat the all time record snowfall for one month - almost 58"! That's taller than I am. LOL
    Char
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    cahjah75 said:

In CT we
    got another 18" today to beat the all time record snowfall for one month - almost 58"! That's taller than I am. LOL
    Char

So much snow! 58" is
    So much snow! 58" is unbelievable! Hoping that is the last of the snow for you Char.

Leeza
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    ladybug22 said:

snow
    around 4 in here in ky

Sunny and not too cold!
    Sunny and not too cold! Nice to see the sun peek out for a change.

Debby
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    jnl said:

So much snow! 58" is
    So much snow! 58" is unbelievable! Hoping that is the last of the snow for you Char.

Leeza

We saw on the news tonight
    We saw on the news tonight that there is a lot of bad weather that is coming. Be safe pink sisters and let us know what is happening in your area.
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    susie09 said:

We saw on the news tonight
    We saw on the news tonight that there is a lot of bad weather that is coming. Be safe pink sisters and let us know what is happening in your area.

thanks, susie!
    I'm a weather lover but what is coming even has me scared. It looks ice, tons of ice. Not.good.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

thanks, susie!
    I'm a weather lover but what is coming even has me scared. It looks ice, tons of ice. Not.good.

It is cold here, but, no ice
    It is cold here, but, no ice or snow yet. Looks like it is hitting a large part of the US.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    DianeBC said:

It is cold here, but, no ice
    It is cold here, but, no ice or snow yet. Looks like it is hitting a large part of the US.

snow, ice, sleet and rain
    snow, ice, sleet and rain all coming. Stocked up on food, i have a good book to read so hopefully i can just read and eat
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    MID NYS (poughkeepsie area)
    0 this am...sunny...all weekend light snow but didnt' amount to anything...did go snow tubing at Hunter Mtn...it was great...kids and grand kids...

Denise W
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

MID NYS (poughkeepsie area)
    0 this am...sunny...all weekend light snow but didnt' amount to anything...did go snow tubing at Hunter Mtn...it was great...kids and grand kids...

Denise W

The cold is coming here!
    Here in the heart of Texas it was in the 80's yesterday but, the cold is on the way. Tomorrows high of 37 is supposed to be early in the morning with 20's by afternoon. Below freezing for about 48 hours. I know for some of you this sounds warm!! lol Stay warm my friends. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    meena1 said:

snow, ice, sleet and rain
    snow, ice, sleet and rain all coming. Stocked up on food, i have a good book to read so hopefully i can just read and eat

Cold and Windy! Glad you
    Cold and Windy! Glad you stocked up on food Meena. Enjoy your book and your snacks.
  • midnight10
    midnight10 Member Posts: 74
    Snow
    Here in NE South Dakota we got 6" of snow overnight and it is still snowing ARG! Thank heavens for nice neighbors who blow out my driveway and sidewalks.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member

Snow
    Here in NE South Dakota we got 6" of snow overnight and it is still snowing ARG! Thank heavens for nice neighbors who blow out my driveway and sidewalks.

Well - here in SW South
    Well - here in SW South Dakota (11:00am) it's -8F actual, wind chill -32F, gusts to 35 mph. We got about 5" of snow over night - sun is out right now but not supposed to stay out.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

The cold is coming here!
    Here in the heart of Texas it was in the 80's yesterday but, the cold is on the way. Tomorrows high of 37 is supposed to be early in the morning with 20's by afternoon. Below freezing for about 48 hours. I know for some of you this sounds warm!! lol Stay warm my friends. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Big storm coming here. I
    Big storm coming here. I went to the store today, and, stocked up on lots of food and goodies. I think it would be great if my hubby couldn't get to work, and, we built a fire in the fireplace, snuggled up, and, watched movies all day.

Leeza
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Snow

We had sleet, snow and a lot
    We had sleet, snow and a lot of wind. It has calmed down Whew!
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Colorado Springs, CO
    The high today was -1. Not alot of snow, thank goodness, and tomorrow should be warmer.

marge
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

Colorado Springs, CO
    The high today was -1. Not alot of snow, thank goodness, and tomorrow should be warmer.

marge

2 words..snow and ice.
    2 words..snow and ice. Yuck.....enough already Mass
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631

2 words..snow and ice.
    2 words..snow and ice. Yuck.....enough already Mass

I've had it with winter!
    We had another 3+" of snow yesterday followed by 2" of sleet, freezing rain, ice last night. CT was just about shut down today. We lost power for more than 4 hours and the temp in my house dropped to 61. My hands are still cold but at least we got power to cook in time. Weather predictions are for mixed precipitation for Saturday and again Monday. Enough already!
    There were several roof collapses in CT today. Schools are trying to decide how to get in the required # of days by eliminating vacations.
    Char