Hey everyone! Doing pretty good!

tommybear
tommybear Member Posts: 111 Member
edited March 2014 in Brain Cancer #1
Just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that I have done pretty well since surgery last monday - full week tomorrow! I don't have any results yet, they sent my tumor - well, the part that they took - to MD Anderson. Was told that I probably won't know anything for a couple of weeks. I am kind of expecting chemo soon, but able to take vacation now! The docs have me on steroids and anti-seizure stuff right now, which I don't like, but things could be a lot worse. I am grateful where I am - my 8 year old thinks I am pretty much normal!

So, I am hanging out with my parents and getting spoiled. Thank you to everyone for the positive thoughts and I will check back again soon. Maybe even try to get on the "Chat"...wish I had more positive things to say to others right now, do think of the things everyone goes through. I will try to be more in touch soon.

Everyone....know that I am thinking of everyone!

Love,

Michele S.

Comments

• KMPonder
    KMPonder Member Posts: 102
    I am so glad to see that you
    I am so glad to see that you are doing so well! I pray the results will be amazing and chemo won't even be required. :)

Stay "normal" and do let us know what you hear. We have a busy week planned, with continued HBOT daily, a trip to the Neuro Ophthalmologist on Wed., and a hearing aid fitting on Friday. Hubby still feels great, but the vision is no better. He thinks it's actually worse. :( We've got to remain hopeful and positive.

Enjoy your "vacation!" :)