Prayers Sent/Candles Lit Ready for New List

2»

Comments

• aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    CR1954 said:

Oh please...
    Please, please light one for my daughter, Sarah. She is facing a horrible medical issue and I just don't know what else I can do to help. So, I'm asking, please....

Thank you!
    CR

Will Do
    I have Sarah on my Prayer List.
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    I pray everyday but it is lovely to picture a candle burning for us. I just am so scared for those with mets or IBC and anyone beginning on in chemo right now. A candle for those would be so kind. I start chemo on the 31st and I will be okay but I dread side effects -not knowing what mine will be or how severe.
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    aztec45 said:

Will Do
    I have Sarah on my Prayer List.

Thank you......
    Thank you so much! You are so considerate!

Hugs,
    CR
  • aztec45
    PinkPearl said:

I pray everyday but it is lovely to picture a candle burning for us. I just am so scared for those with mets or IBC and anyone beginning on in chemo right now. A candle for those would be so kind. I start chemo on the 31st and I will be okay but I dread side effects -not knowing what mine will be or how severe.

Got Cha
    Good idea to light a candle for those who have a more invasive form of cancer. I will also light one for you so that you get through your chemo.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    PinkPearl said:

For Kari and Libby please.

• CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    I told....
    I told my daughter today, while she was undergoing the first of the procedures she needs, that you were good enough to be sending up prayers and lighting a candle for her. She asked me to thank you for doing so. So, thank you...

CR
  • aztec45
    Megan M said:

On My List
    Kari and Libby are on my list.
  • aztec45
    CR1954 said:

I told....
    I told my daughter today, while she was undergoing the first of the procedures she needs, that you were good enough to be sending up prayers and lighting a candle for her. She asked me to thank you for doing so. So, thank you...

CR

You and Sarah
    You and Sarah are most welcome. More prayers and candles coming up.
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    aztec45 said:

You and Sarah
    You and Sarah are most welcome. More prayers and candles coming up.

just reading it I tear all
    just reading it I tear all up!!! so special to be included. Lets re-add Momma G too shes still having issues, as I thunk is small dog groomer ummmmm thinking........ I'll look around and see if I can think of anyone else

so very sweet of you!!!!
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Hope Im not to late...
    All mentioned, chen,meena, pinkflutter,marsha,mama g,smalldog, Joe and one I didnt see, 24242. A general candle as someone mentioned. We all are getting tested and having surgies and some with complications feom surgeries. Very sweet of you. God bless, Katz