~Asking for PRAYERS for pinkkari09 ~ Not good news ~ Biopsy today ~ Please pray and support her du

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

hey lets all go and join
    hey lets all go and join her!!! Knowing you all are there when I'm having something done helps so much!!!

Joining to give Kari
    Joining to give Kari strength! We're supporting you pink sister!

Praying,

Lex
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Good vibrations
    and caring thoughts for Kari!!

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    aysemari said:

Good vibrations
    and caring thoughts for Kari!!

Hugs,
    Ayse

Sending up prayers
    I'm sending up prayers and positive thoughts for Kari. God Bless her.

Dawne
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    I will be there with you
    and all the other sisters. I will keep a postive thought that all goes well.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    For Kari today...
    Thinking hopeful thoughts.

Kindr regards, Susan
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Kari, Sending prayers for
    Kari, Sending prayers for you today. xoxoxox Lynn
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Sending up prayers
    I'm sending up prayers and positive thoughts for Kari. God Bless her.

Dawne

Sending prayers for you
    Sending prayers for you today Kari.

Hugs, Leeza
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    lynn1950 said:

Kari, Sending prayers for
    Kari, Sending prayers for you today. xoxoxox Lynn

Sending Prayers
    Sending possitive thoughts and prayers for Kari.
    Hope good news comes out of the MRI.
    Hugs Karie
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Thank You SO MUCH for all
    Thank You SO MUCH for all your thoughts and prayers, I could feel you all there today. Unfortunately the news was not so good, but could be worse. The MRI did show the spots on my spine and the next step is a biopsy (Thursday). My Onc. says we have caught it in it's "earliest" of stages. What scares me the most it that this has put me from stage 3c to stage 4. I'm thinking positive, glad it's early, and so so so so glad I have all of you!!
    XOXO
    Kari
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member

Thank You SO MUCH for all your thoughts and prayers, I could feel you all there today. Unfortunately the news was not so good, but could be worse. The MRI did show the spots on my spine and the next step is a biopsy (Thursday). My Onc. says we have caught it in it's "earliest" of stages. What scares me the most it that this has put me from stage 3c to stage 4. I'm thinking positive, glad it's early, and so so so so glad I have all of you!!
    XOXO
    Kari

Kari, remember that the
    Kari, remember that the stage is just a number. Catching it in the "earliest" of stages is very encouraging. I will continue to send positive energy your way and hopes that the biopsy confirms it as very early and treatments are out there for you. I'll be thinking of you on Thursday as you have your biopsy. We are all here to support and encourage you. Take care.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

XOXO
    Kari

Thinking positive with you!
    Thinking positive with you! Good luck with the biopsy on Thursday.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member

XOXO
    Kari

Kari.. glad that you could
    Kari.. glad that you could feel all of the kindred spirits with you today... it is a comforting thought knowing you have so many people sending positive thoughts your way, isn't it? You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers...

Hugs,
    ~T
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    taleena said:

Kari.. glad that you could
    Kari.. glad that you could feel all of the kindred spirits with you today... it is a comforting thought knowing you have so many people sending positive thoughts your way, isn't it? You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers...

Hugs,
    ~T

Kari,
    Glad to see that you

Kari,
    Glad to see that you are dealing with this as well as you are. I will continue good thoughts and prayers. Early is always good. take it a day and a step at a time.
    Stef
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462

XOXO
    Kari

Will keep the prayers coming Kari
    We will all be there again with you on Thursday. Hugs, Jean
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Will keep the prayers coming Kari
    We will all be there again with you on Thursday. Hugs, Jean

Just saw this
    so I missed the prep prayers, but you're all always in my prayers, so I had you "covered"! Best of luck with the remaining tests and treatments.

Suzanne
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988

Just saw this
    so I missed the prep prayers, but you're all always in my prayers, so I had you "covered"! Best of luck with the remaining tests and treatments.

Suzanne

Kari
    Hope all of the tests come back clear. Hugs, Judy
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    pink
    will do
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    pink
    will do
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    ladybug22 said:

pink
    will do

Sorry about the news Kari.
    Sorry about the news Kari. Praying for you on Thursday. Let us know when you can how it goes.

Hugs, Diane
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Kari
    Sorry to hear the news was not as good as we had all hoped. It is very encouraging that it was caught early. I will keep you in my thoughts and be there with you again on Thursday.

Hugs,
    Georgia