My big city MRI and lack of results Update !!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Kerry
    Oh Kerry, I will be doing a lot of time on my knees praying on February 10th for you and for that nasty arsed tumor to get out of your head.
    Think about you every day you old fart.
    LOVE YA,
    Winter Marie

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    thinking of you, Kerry
    hey bud, not posting much till I get through these next three radiation tx this week, but just wanted to remind you of our brush hogging plans this coming spring.

love to you and your great wife,
    Leslie
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Going for broke!
    Hey, Kerry.

Sounds like you've made a bold decision! Praying for you, dear!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member

Kerry
    Oh Kerry, I will be doing a lot of time on my knees praying on February 10th for you and for that nasty arsed tumor to get out of your head.
    Think about you every day you old fart.
    LOVE YA,
    Winter Marie

Dang Dizz....
    Was gonna comment on Kerry seeing you on your knees...... but i best not...dont wanna offend no one........ It may be just me, you and Kerry that think that way...oh no...Buzz too...LOL

Jen
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Surgery
    You will be in my prayers for a successful surgery. This had to be a hard decision for you, but I'm sure you thought it all through. You are too ornery to let anything go wrong :)

Kim
  • Nana2
    Nana2 Member Posts: 255
    Praying for you Kerry. You
    Praying for you Kerry. You are the king of attitude on this board and as the Doctors tell us attitude means so much in this fight. If that's the case...you'll do fine! Tell the scary old woman I'm prayin for her too.
    ((Hugs))
    April