it's back again....... in my spinal fluid

13»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    natly15 said:

Mama G my thoughts,
    Mama G my thoughts, concerns and prayers are going with you to Moffitt. I had all my treatment at Moffitt. You are in good hands, I've seen miracles at Moffitt. They do amazing things for people.

No advice, just hugs and
    No advice, just hugs and prayers.

Lex
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Only Prayers
    No advice.....only prayers. So sorry to hear the news. I hope the treatment works for you.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    natly15 said:

Mama G my thoughts,
    Mama G my thoughts, concerns and prayers are going with you to Moffitt. I had all my treatment at Moffitt. You are in good hands, I've seen miracles at Moffitt. They do amazing things for people.

Good luck at Moffitt! I am
    Good luck at Moffitt! I am praying for you.

Hugs, Megan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Oh Mama G,
    Sending prayers your way.

xoxo,
    Jean

Praying for you Mama G!

Praying for you Mama G!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Oh Mama G,
    Sending prayers your way.

xoxo,
    Jean

Mama G
    You know we sisters in pink stick together. So, please know that I am sending you prayers also and LOTS of positive thoughts!

Sue :)
  • shelbyhome
    shelbyhome Member Posts: 145
    pitt said:

Good luck! Thinking of you.
    Good luck! Thinking of you. When this is done, let's do a South Florida meet up like the SoCal girls!!! Keep us posted. Pitt

That would be fun, I am in
    That would be fun, I am in the Tampa area until sometime in April....
    Who wants to meet?
    Hugs and prayers to you mama g, I hear wonderful things about Moffit in Tampa and I am sure they will do there best with you!
    Hugs :) Robbin
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Two words
    I'll keep it clean on this post... cancer sucks. Prayers to you mama g. Keep fighting the beast. We're all here for you and your family. God be with you on this lastest journey. Keep us posted. Hugs Katz
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Katz77 said:

Two words
    I'll keep it clean on this post... cancer sucks. Prayers to you mama g. Keep fighting the beast. We're all here for you and your family. God be with you on this lastest journey. Keep us posted. Hugs Katz

in your corner
    MamaG, we're all in your corner as you fight-the-fight! I was surprised to read this, as I thought things were going better for you. All I can offer are my thoughts and prayers, and you have them.
    Marsha