Football - The Bears Lost :(

Angie2U
Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I don't know what is wrong with Jay Cutler. Guess I need to look it up, but, we couldn't believe he left the game. It was the playoffs!!!

Sad, the Bears lost.

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Sorry Angie!!
    I had also picked the Bears based on my coin toss. So, I was wrong too. Who are we going to root for now? We still have to watch the game. If for nothing else, all the great commercials.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    MyTurnNow said:

Sorry Angie!!
    I had also picked the Bears based on my coin toss. So, I was wrong too. Who are we going to root for now? We still have to watch the game. If for nothing else, all the great commercials.

The Steelers and the Packers
    The Steelers and the Packers both played well MyTurnNow, so, I think either of them could win the superbowl. Not sure who I will root for now. What are you thinking?

I've seen some previews of the Budweiser commercials. Have you seen them?
  • Barb A
    Barb A Member Posts: 123
    Packer Fan!
    Hi Angie, I can't say that I'm sad the Bears lost. I'm a Packer fan. I was a good game to watch, but I was sure glad when it was done. The second half was not pretty!

Barb A
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Barb A said:

Packer Fan!
    Hi Angie, I can't say that I'm sad the Bears lost. I'm a Packer fan. I was a good game to watch, but I was sure glad when it was done. The second half was not pretty!

Barb A

I truly thought that we would be seeing .. the Jets and
    Greenbay in the Super Bowl this year. I'll enjoy the Steelers as well!

Sorry, you Bear Fan's ..

Vicki Sam
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    VickiSam said:

I truly thought that we would be seeing .. the Jets and
    Greenbay in the Super Bowl this year. I'll enjoy the Steelers as well!

Sorry, you Bear Fan's ..

Vicki Sam

I'm kinda glad they lost,
    I'm kinda glad they lost, sorry, but the president said he would come if they won and the massive house built by Jerry is too close for me, worried some act of terrorism might of occurred.

Too bad the Boy's didnt make it. NO ONE LAUGH heheheee
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    BEARS Didn't Show Up!
    It was such a painful game to watch! But..we were lucky we made it as far as we did! The Packers are by far a better team. Will be cheering them on on Super Bowl Sunday. The ONLY time I will ever cheer for the Packers! LOL. Don't think there is a team I dislike more than the Steelers! :)

As us Chicagoans are use to saying..."there's always next year!"

Sally