Barb A- Are you still on this board?

Different Ballgame
Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Dear Barb A.

Are you still on this board? If so, I would like to talk to you.

Lots of Hugs,
Janelle

Comments

• Barb A
    Barb A Member Posts: 123
    I'm here!
    Hi Janelle. I pop in occasionally but don't post much. Would you like to send me an email or post something here?
  • Barb A
    I'm here!
    Hi Janelle. I pop in occasionally but don't post much. Would you like to send me an email or post something here?
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Barb A said:

I'm here!

I thought of you
    Dear Barb,

I thought of you and then wanted to know how life is treating you. I don't know if you want to share or if you want to PM.

Fondly,
    Janelle
  • Barb A

I thought of you
    Dear Barb,

I thought of you and then wanted to know how life is treating you. I don't know if you want to share or if you want to PM.

Fondly,
    Janelle

Thank you!
    Janelle, thank you for thinking of me. That just made my day! I'm doing alright. Been extremely busy at work. I finally got my dr to do an MRI on my hip and lower back as I've had hip and back pain for about a year. I have a herniated disc that doesn't want to get better, even with PT. It's better than what I was afraid of, which was bone mets. Hard as I try not to, I still worry about that. Even after the MRI, my mind can still go there.

I'm on a planning committee for my town's Relay for Life with the American Cancer Society. I was honorary co-chair last year and it was a great event.

I hope you're doing well too.

Barb A
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Barb A said:

Thank you!
    Janelle, thank you for thinking of me. That just made my day! I'm doing alright. Been extremely busy at work. I finally got my dr to do an MRI on my hip and lower back as I've had hip and back pain for about a year. I have a herniated disc that doesn't want to get better, even with PT. It's better than what I was afraid of, which was bone mets. Hard as I try not to, I still worry about that. Even after the MRI, my mind can still go there.

I'm on a planning committee for my town's Relay for Life with the American Cancer Society. I was honorary co-chair last year and it was a great event.

Barb A

Hi Barb
    I have read your profile and have been wondering if you are willing to comment on reconstructed flap recurrence.
    Thank you in advance,
    New Flower
  • Barb A

Hi Barb
    I have read your profile and have been wondering if you are willing to comment on reconstructed flap recurrence.
    Thank you in advance,
    New Flower

New post
    New Flower, I will start a new post on it so others who are interested will see it.

Barb
  • rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    Barb A said:

Thank you!

Barb A

Coincidences...I'm also Barb A :-) What part of the country and when is your Relay? I'm co-chair here (Kansas) this year, our event is in June so we're revving up for a great event.

Great that the MRI showed "only" a herniated disc; not that that's good, but better than bone mets, of course.
    -rainbow4
  • Barb A
    rainbow4 said:

Coincidences...I'm also Barb A :-) What part of the country and when is your Relay? I'm co-chair here (Kansas) this year, our event is in June so we're revving up for a great event.

Great that the MRI showed "only" a herniated disc; not that that's good, but better than bone mets, of course.
    -rainbow4

From Wisconsin
    Hi Rainbow. I'm from Portage, WI. That's about 35 miles north of our capital, Madison. Our relay is July 15. I know what you mean about the herniated disk. It's not a good thing, but then again, it is!

Barb A