Anyone Triple Negative with Mets to the Spine?

pinkkari09
pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
As I stated, I had a PT scan light up two spots on my spine yesterday and I'm really curious if anyone else had mets to the spine. I'm having an MRI on Tue. to check the spots. I've had some back pain and bone pain lately, keeping my fingers crossed but my body is saying differently. I'm one year out from chemo, seems awfully soon to have mets, but not unheard of. Also I was wondering if anyone with mets to the spine/bone could share the treatment for it. Keeping my chin up :-)
~Kari

Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Bump, and possible directions
    Kari, you might try the bulletin boards at http://www.youngsurvival.org - they have a separate Mets board, and you might ask there.

Most of the long-term "metsters" at youngsurvival.org also belong to a separate, concealed Mets board, where they do most of their talking. But I believe they still keep an eye out on the regular Mets board and are very good about answering questions/sharing experiences.

Good luck, God Bless, and here's hoping for a clean MRI!

Joe
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Aortus said:

Bump, and possible directions
    Kari, you might try the bulletin boards at http://www.youngsurvival.org - they have a separate Mets board, and you might ask there.

Most of the long-term "metsters" at youngsurvival.org also belong to a separate, concealed Mets board, where they do most of their talking. But I believe they still keep an eye out on the regular Mets board and are very good about answering questions/sharing experiences.

Good luck, God Bless, and here's hoping for a clean MRI!

Joe

Sending prayers for your MRI
    Sending prayers for your MRI next week.

Hugs, Lex
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Alexis F said:

Sending prayers for your MRI
    Sending prayers for your MRI next week.

Hugs, Lex

Kari . . . The Best of Luck -- prayers coming
    your way -- I'll be keeping you in good thoughts and prayers on Tuesday.

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    VickiSam said:

Kari . . . The Best of Luck -- prayers coming
    your way -- I'll be keeping you in good thoughts and prayers on Tuesday.

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam

Praying for a clean scan
    Praying for a clean scan tomorrow.

Hugs, Megan