Cancer Treatment Centers of America

newlife2011
newlife2011 Member Posts: 40
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Has anyone been treated by CTCA or researched them at all?

Comments

• jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    OMG
    I was just over @ the neck and head cancer forum and they've got some stories to tell about that place! Go see.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    jendrey said:

OMG
    I was just over @ the neck and head cancer forum and they've got some stories to tell about that place! Go see.

Interested .. Jendrey .. Good or bad ??/
    okay .. fine, I'm heading over there now!
  • newlife2011
    ok, see you guys over
    ok, see you guys over there....
  • newlife2011

ok, see you guys over
    ok, see you guys over there....

oof....scary!

oof....scary!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    WOW!!!
    Okay I just finishing reading that entire thread, there were only a few who were for CTCA. After reading what those with first hand knowledge of CTCA have posted I personally would not go there. It is a personal option though and we all must do what we feel is best for our own survival.

RE
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    RE said:

WOW!!!
    Okay I just finishing reading that entire thread, there were only a few who were for CTCA. After reading what those with first hand knowledge of CTCA have posted I personally would not go there. It is a personal option though and we all must do what we feel is best for our own survival.

RE

I read it all too. When I
    I read it all too. When I was first diagnosed I called them and the first thing they inquired about was insurance and money. Left me with a bad feel for them. The center I go do accepted me with no insurance started my treatment THEN helped me get coverage. I'd stay away. I also called MD Anderson, pretty much the same feeling, they did however, call me back a couple of times to follow up.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    RE said:

WOW!!!

RE

Very scary. Think I would
    Very scary. Think I would stay away from them