it's back again....... in my spinal fluid

Comments

• pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Your in my prayers MamaG.
    Your in my prayers MamaG. Not sure about mets in spinal fluid but praying you get good care and good results.
    ((Hugz))
    ~Kari
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Mama G
    I'm so sorry to hear the latest news. I have no advice but will definitely continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Oh Mama G,
    Sending prayers your way.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Oh Mama G,

xoxo,
    Jean

Please know how much I am
    Please know how much I am pulling for you in this next battle. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Oh Mama G,

xoxo,
    Jean

OMG Mama G, you've been put
    OMG Mama G, you've been put through the ringer. You're in my prayers and sending good thoughts your way.

Sher
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Oh Mama G,

xoxo,
    Jean

Adding in the prayers Mama
    Adding in the prayers Mama G. No experience with Moffitt but heard great things.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Only can add my prayers
    I don't have any info on this but that photo of your family always makes me so happy--with arms all linked together. I will link on in spirit for your health.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Oh Mama G, I am so, so sorry
    Oh Mama G, I am so, so sorry to hear this. I have a link below about spinal fluid metastasis, but I have never experienced it myself. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Metastatic Tumors to the Brain and Spine

MaMa G .. So very sorry ... I wish a had a magic
    wone to make all this fluid go away! Prayers, love and positive thoughts for you, our very dear Sister.

Vicki Sam
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    PinkPearl said:

Only can add my prayers
    I don't have any info on this but that photo of your family always makes me so happy--with arms all linked together. I will link on in spirit for your health.

Moffit Center -- Still thinking -- I do recall
    someone here on our site going to this Center in Florida, right ? I can not recall who our sister was .. If I do, I'll PM you.

Hoping and praying for you. May God send his guardian Angels to you == offering comfort, hope and strength.

Vicki Sam
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    VickiSam said:

Moffit Center -- Still thinking -- I do recall
    someone here on our site going to this Center in Florida, right ? I can not recall who our sister was .. If I do, I'll PM you.

Hoping and praying for you. May God send his guardian Angels to you == offering comfort, hope and strength.

Vicki Sam

I am so sorry to hear this.
    I am so sorry to hear this. They did see some fluid in my pet scan but it was not cancer, I hope that they can help you at the Moffit Center, please let us know. Will they have to do chemo if it is in the fulid, i have been wondering about this.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    meena1 said:

I am so sorry to hear this.
    I am so sorry to hear this. They did see some fluid in my pet scan but it was not cancer, I hope that they can help you at the Moffit Center, please let us know. Will they have to do chemo if it is in the fulid, i have been wondering about this.

Dear MamaG
    Sorry to hear this news. Praying that you will get effective treatment at Mofit.
    Sending you a big hug.
    New Flower
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Dear MamaG
    Sorry to hear this news. Praying that you will get effective treatment at Mofit.
    Sending you a big hug.
    New Flower

MamaG,
    So sorry that this is

MamaG,
    So sorry that this is in your spinal fluid. I don't know anything about treatment etc., but I will have you strongly in my prayers and my best thoughts. A big cyber hug coming your way.
    Stef
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Mama G
    So sorry to hear this news. It sounds like the center you are going to has very positive recommendations, so I'm sure they will help you. Keep up your positive attitude, and know that we are all pulling for you. Hugs and prayers are coming your way!
    Love,
    Linda
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Mama G
    I am sorry that you got that kind of news. I cannot offer any advise except to stay strong and keep fighting. I will definitely be sending postive thoughts your way.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Good luck! Thinking of you.
    Good luck! Thinking of you. When this is done, let's do a South Florida meet up like the SoCal girls!!! Keep us posted. Pitt
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Yet another hurdle..
    Mama G,

you are being put through the wringer here. This is not the news
    we had all anticipated. But I am wishing you strength and courage
    to continue your fight.

A biiig warm and fuzzy bear hug for you,

Ayse
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Never heard of cancer in spinal fluid
    Mama G, I wish you the best treatment at Mofftit to rid your body of the cancer.

I don't believe it...cancer just sneaks into the most unsuspecting places in the body.

All my love and lots of hugs,
    Janelle

Adding my prayers from the
    Adding my prayers from the sisters in pink.

Hugs, Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

O Momma G :( I'm crying for
    O Momma G :( I'm crying for you my sister. Mine is also there any questions I will share my experiences with you just ask. So so sorry!!!!

xoxo
    ♥♥♥♥
    Libby

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jan
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Oh know, What next you have
    Oh know, What next you have been through so much now this. I go to Moffitt, It is the place to go for cancer they are wonderful there. I just P.m. you.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    sea60 said:

I pray that
    the treatment knocks it out!

Hugs,

Sylvia

Praying that the treatment
    Praying that the treatment will kick the cancer forever!

Hugs, Debby