I’m so looking forward to seeing all of you on Sunday! I have confirmed

Traci & Trace
cindycflynn
aisling8
New Flower
Bella Luna
faith_trust
VickiSam & daughter

I still haven’t heard from Jennifer1961 and Sally5 (Merry) –- I’m working on the assumption that Jennifer is coming but Merry isn’t able to make it? Please let me know if I’m correct!

As a reminder, we're meeting at noon at

Maggiano’s Little Italy
6100 Topanga Canyon Boulevard, #1330
(inside the Promenade Mall)
Woodland Hills 91367
http://www.maggianos.com/en/Woodland-Hills_Woodland-Hills_CA/Pages/LocationLanding.aspx

Driving directions:

From the 101 freeway, take the Topanga Canyon exit and head north for about 3/4 mile. Make a right on Erwin St. (Erwin is the next light after Oxnard). You’re now on the outskirts of the Westfield Promenade Mall. Make a right into the first driveway – Maggiano’s is to your right, on the outer edge of the mall, between Corner Bakery and Barnes & Noble.

Depending on how many people we have, we may need to order “family style,” which is $26.95 per person. I completely understand that this price may be a little steep for some –- I will put the entire bill on my credit card, and everyone is welcome to just pay me what you are able to pay.

Let me know if you have any questions before Sunday,

Traci

Comments

• cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Soooooooo Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 days to Hug Day!

And, of course, all of you Kindred Spirits that aren't able to make it in person will be getting Cyber Hugs at Noon on Sunday!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Soooooooo Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 days to Hug Day!

And, of course, all of you Kindred Spirits that aren't able to make it in person will be getting Cyber Hugs at Noon on Sunday!

Traci .. PM a message with my cell # ..
    I'm traveling on the 210 freeway .. Please call me via cell if you ladies do not see me by noon ..

Thank you so much for arranging this get together for us!!!! Really need it!

Vicki Sam
  • Jennifer1961
    Jennifer1961 Member Posts: 137
    Count me in. If something
    Count me in. If something comes up I'll post here. Jennifer
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    VickiSam said:

Traci .. PM a message with my cell # ..
    I'm traveling on the 210 freeway .. Please call me via cell if you ladies do not see me by noon ..

Thank you so much for arranging this get together for us!!!! Really need it!

Vicki Sam

Have fun pink sisters and
    Have fun pink sisters and looking forward to pictures!

Leeza
  • Sally5
    Sally5 Member Posts: 87

Count me in. If something
    Count me in. If something comes up I'll post here. Jennifer

So CA group....
    Hi All,

Sorry I haven't confirmed sooner.... I am (still) trying to rearrange so I can make it.
    Problem is I am the other direction from my house this morning and then I am 50 miles from Woodland Hills.....

Hopefully I can. If not, I will definitely make the next gathering.
    Have fun. :)

Merry (Sally5)
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Sally5 said:

So CA group....
    Hi All,

Sorry I haven't confirmed sooner.... I am (still) trying to rearrange so I can make it.
    Problem is I am the other direction from my house this morning and then I am 50 miles from Woodland Hills.....

Hopefully I can. If not, I will definitely make the next gathering.
    Have fun. :)

Merry (Sally5)

How did it go??
    I know you guys had a blast!! What great ladies!

Love ya'll :D