it's back again....... in my spinal fluid

Mama G
Mama G Member Posts: 762
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
After tons of testing coming back cancer CLEAR!I finally found out it's floating around in my spinal fluid. Heading to Moffitt for treatment..... any advice? anyone been there?

Comments

• mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    No advice
    except stay strong. Lots of prayers and hugs on their way to you.

marge
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member
    I am so sorry to hear that

I am so sorry to hear that they found it in your spinal fluid. It is a scary place to be. However it must be after all those test a relief to fine know where it is and now move forward with treatment.

I wish I could offer some advice but I haven't been there and can only learn from you all. I wish you all the best in your treatment.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    MamaG, I have no information
    MamaG, I have no information either but wanted to let you know that I am sending (((hugs))) and positive vibes to you. I am certain they will determine the next course of treatment and once and for all kick this beast out!! How about we all take a trip to your Costa Rica home once this is achieved? Sending love your way!
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    No...
    No advice, I'm afraid, but I am keeping you in my prayers.

Giant sized hugs,
    CR
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Mama G... I have no advise
    Mama G... I have no advise to offer...but I can offer loads of positive thoughts and loads of prayers... hang in there... I'll be thinking of you!

((((Hugs))))(((Supersized)))

~T
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    taleena said:

Mama G... I have no advise
    Mama G... I have no advise to offer...but I can offer loads of positive thoughts and loads of prayers... hang in there... I'll be thinking of you!

((((Hugs))))(((Supersized)))

~T

Wish I knew something that could help
    But I can definitely pray... and I will get my Special Angel Agent on the job at once. Moopy was always asking me for updates on you and I know she is already joining me in my prayers for you.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Mama G my thoughts,
    Mama G my thoughts, concerns and prayers are going with you to Moffitt. I had all my treatment at Moffitt. You are in good hands, I've seen miracles at Moffitt. They do amazing things for people.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    I pray that
    the treatment knocks it out!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    All I have is hugs and
    All I have is hugs and prayers...I wish I had more.

Linda
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Never heard of cancer in spinal fluid
    Mama G, I wish you the best treatment at Mofftit to rid your body of the cancer.

I don't believe it...cancer just sneaks into the most unsuspecting places in the body.

All my love and lots of hugs,
    Janelle
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Mama G
    I'm adding my prayers to those of all your other Kindred Spirits. I wish I could just wrap you in my arms and give you a huge hug right now.

I've also heard really good things about Moffit, but have no direct experience.

I know that you are a very brave and strong woman, and that you have what it takes to beat this thing. We are all right behind you in your fight.

Hugs and Prayers,
    Cindy
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415

Mama G
    I'm adding my prayers to those of all your other Kindred Spirits. I wish I could just wrap you in my arms and give you a huge hug right now.

I've also heard really good things about Moffit, but have no direct experience.

I know that you are a very brave and strong woman, and that you have what it takes to beat this thing. We are all right behind you in your fight.

Hugs and Prayers,
    Cindy

Mama G
    This stinks! keep positive and know that we are all here holding your hand. I know that sounds so trite....but it's true. Let us know how you do. Take care.. Pat
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Your in my thoughts and
    Your in my thoughts and prayers Mama G. God bless.
    BL
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member

Your in my thoughts and
    Your in my thoughts and prayers Mama G. God bless.
    BL

O Momma G :( I'm crying for
    O Momma G :( I'm crying for you my sister. Mine is also there any questions I will share my experiences with you just ask. So so sorry!!!!

xoxo
    ♥♥♥♥
    Libby
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

O Momma G :( I'm crying for
    O Momma G :( I'm crying for you my sister. Mine is also there any questions I will share my experiences with you just ask. So so sorry!!!!

xoxo
    ♥♥♥♥
    Libby

I know
    what you want is helpful advice and experience right now, but all I've got is good thoughts and prayers. Though I hate what they found, and hate it I do, at least they found a reason for the problems and pain you've been having. So my big giant hope is once they treat it and get rid of it, you will feel so much better.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    [[[[hugs]]]]]
    MamaG - I don't know anything about your situation. Sounds like you're in good hands. Praying for you and your doctors.

Much Love! xo
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Oh Mama G, I am so, so sorry
    Oh Mama G, I am so, so sorry to hear this. I have a link below about spinal fluid metastasis, but I have never experienced it myself. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Metastatic Tumors to the Brain and Spine
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    No Info
    Mama G, I have no info or advice on the spinal fluid or Moffitt. All I can offer you are my prayers and positive thoughts. I hope you can find the treatment you need and deserve.
    Hugs, Sally
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    CR1954 said:

No...
    No advice, I'm afraid, but I am keeping you in my prayers.

Giant sized hugs,
    CR

Sending prayers to
    Sending prayers to you.

Hugs, Kylez
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

No Info
    Mama G, I have no info or advice on the spinal fluid or Moffitt. All I can offer you are my prayers and positive thoughts. I hope you can find the treatment you need and deserve.
    Hugs, Sally

Mama G
    Mama G,
    Your are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Please keep us informed when you can.

Hugs to you,
    Margo