buzzard

johnnybegood
johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
hey bud glad to hear you are doing fine. i had a ct scan and would like to pm you and get some information on vanderbuilt.not sure how to pm someone you may have to help me out.thanks and Godbles......johnnybegood

Comments

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    johnny
    look at the top of this page on the left it should say csn home

go to home and click on new mail....type in the name of the person you want to contact and the put in your message in the box.....

mags
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    maglets said:

johnny
    look at the top of this page on the left it should say csn home

go to home and click on new mail....type in the name of the person you want to contact and the put in your message in the box.....

mags

yep
    home----new mail-----write a new message----type in my name ----type in a subject ----then type your message ---hit send private message....thats it...I will send you one so that you can either reply to or send your own..I will be waiting to hear from you....Love to you and yours, Clift

Sent you an email and it says that you do not accept private messages....

anyway heres what I had pm'd

Hi, how are you...I hope this finds you in good health and humor...I will do whatever you need for me to do ...simply let me know..............you can either hit "reply to this message" or send one yourself....I will be at work tonight starting at 6 pm but I am on the site constantly here as well....I also have a phone that I can use to call if necessary here without having to pay for it.....Just let me know how I may help you.....Clift
  • johnnybegood
    Buzzard said:

yep
    home----new mail-----write a new message----type in my name ----type in a subject ----then type your message ---hit send private message....thats it...I will send you one so that you can either reply to or send your own..I will be waiting to hear from you....Love to you and yours, Clift

Hi, how are you...I hope this finds you in good health and humor...I will do whatever you need for me to do ...simply let me know..............you can either hit "reply to this message" or send one yourself....I will be at work tonight starting at 6 pm but I am on the site constantly here as well....I also have a phone that I can use to call if necessary here without having to pay for it.....Just let me know how I may help you.....Clift

thanks
    mags nice to see you today.buzzard i sent you a message i will check back later to see if it works....johnnybegood
  • steve g
    steve g Member Posts: 58 Member
    Buzzard said:

yep

Not my intention to butt in but thanks
    I never knew how to check mail or even pm someone so thanks for the education. When I went to school. you wrote with a pencil and typed without electric so I guess Kerry is just a young-in. Buzzrd it's good to see you in good helth, we were about 3 months apart and you answered a couple of questions for me, I'm very greatfull Thanks. Steve
  • maglets

thanks
    mags nice to see you today.buzzard i sent you a message i will check back later to see if it works....johnnybegood

pm
    darling girl....always nice to see you....hope you found your way through private messaging...

mags
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    steve g said:

Not my intention to butt in but thanks
    I never knew how to check mail or even pm someone so thanks for the education. When I went to school. you wrote with a pencil and typed without electric so I guess Kerry is just a young-in. Buzzrd it's good to see you in good helth, we were about 3 months apart and you answered a couple of questions for me, I'm very greatfull Thanks. Steve

I remember you, Im not that old where memory is fading yet....
    but btw , what was the question ? :) I wish and hope your in good health....Buzz

and Johnnybegood yes, I got your message but it will not allow me to reply, you have it blocked......
  • johnnybegood
    Buzzard said:

I remember you, Im not that old where memory is fading yet....
    but btw , what was the question ? :) I wish and hope your in good health....Buzz

and Johnnybegood yes, I got your message but it will not allow me to reply, you have it blocked......

ok
    well at least you got my message.i dont know what to do to unlock it.i added you as a friend hoping that would work if somone has any ideas please let me know on how someone can send me a private message thanks....johnnybegood
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member

ok
    well at least you got my message.i dont know what to do to unlock it.i added you as a friend hoping that would work if somone has any ideas please let me know on how someone can send me a private message thanks....johnnybegood

Johnnybegood:
    Go to your "CSN Space", Edit, Preferences, scroll down to private messaage section. Self-explanatory after that.

Tina
  • geotina said:

Johnnybegood:
    Go to your "CSN Space", Edit, Preferences, scroll down to private messaage section. Self-explanatory after that.

Tina

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • maglets
    unknown said:

johnny
    johnny I tried to pm you yesterday so you could just learn to reply but like buzz I was blocked....my heart sank when I saw the big red message....

hope you get unblocked.....i didn't even know this existed....gracie you are soooo smart :)

mags
  • johnnybegood
    maglets said:

johnny
    johnny I tried to pm you yesterday so you could just learn to reply but like buzz I was blocked....my heart sank when I saw the big red message....

hope you get unblocked.....i didn't even know this existed....gracie you are soooo smart :)

mags

i found it
    thanks everyone for the help i did not know you had to this for a pm.thanks again....johnnybegood
  • i found it
    thanks everyone for the help i did not know you had to this for a pm.thanks again....johnnybegood