BEAUTIFUL BREAST CANCER ART

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I was watching the news tonight when this came on, I was so struck by its uniqueness and beauty that I wanted to share it with you all. Below is the link via youtube hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I did.

BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF BREAST CANCER TRIBUTE ART

RE

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Thanks for sharing, Re. I
    Thanks for sharing, Re. I agree, so beautiful and unique.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Thanks for sharing, Re. I
    Thanks for sharing, Re. I agree, so beautiful and unique.

Thanks Re!

Thanks Re!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    DianeBC said:

Thanks Re!

Thanks Re!

Thank you so much for sharing ..
    Miss Re ..

Vicki Sam
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    VickiSam said:

Thank you so much for sharing ..
    Miss Re ..

Vicki Sam

Beautiful! Thanks Re!
    Lex

Beautiful! Thanks Re!

Lex
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    It's a memorial in art form
    RE,

It is a memorial in art form of the women who succeeded and the women who lost the battle of breast cancer. The artists created a wonderful piece of art.

Thanks for bringing it to us.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • RE
    :-)
    I am very glad you all enjoyed it, I thought it was beautiful in both vision and sentiment.

RE
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    RE said:

I am very glad you all enjoyed it, I thought it was beautiful in both vision and sentiment.

RE

I'll tell you what I said
    I'll tell you what I said when I was looking at it.... "WOW, that is soooo cool!"

Thanks RE..

Hugs,

~T
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member
    Inspiring! What if we did

Inspiring! What if we did something similar. Each of us uses a postcard size piece of paper and creating some art on it, watercolors, collage, mixed media, photo or rubber stamps and stickers whatever you are comfortable with and then we send it to one other person on the list. Just like the ornament exchange. If we all take photos of what we receive (or send) then we can post them on our expressions page or if I receive a copy of all the photos I can burn CDs of them and send them to everyone.

what do you think?
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm teary, but my heart is full.

Sue
  • RE

Inspiring! What if we did something similar. Each of us uses a postcard size piece of paper and creating some art on it, watercolors, collage, mixed media, photo or rubber stamps and stickers whatever you are comfortable with and then we send it to one other person on the list. Just like the ornament exchange. If we all take photos of what we receive (or send) then we can post them on our expressions page or if I receive a copy of all the photos I can burn CDs of them and send them to everyone.

what do you think?

Nice idea Mariam, I thought of us right away and thought how nice it would be if we all were a part of something similar.

Hugs,

RE
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280

what do you think?

That would be fun
    When I was recovering from my bmx the first thing I felt like doing was making handmade(simple ones!) notecards for everyone that did a little something for me. I don't know why but it was theraputic really.

The art does inspire!
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Thanks for Sharing!
    Very cool and beautiful! :)

Sally
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Thanks for sharing
    I think that piece is a tribute to us all.

Hugs,
    Georgia