American Idol Fan's -- A little off our nornal line of subjects, .. Did you enjoy the first show

VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I didn't think I would like Steven Tyler .. now, I think I might LOVE him -- he is a scream, and adds some much need pazazzz to the show.

Season 10 did not disappoint my daughter and I .. very seamless flow, enjoyed myself.

Vicki Sam

Comments

• newlife2011
    newlife2011 Member Posts: 40
    Oh VickiSam....NO
    Oh VickiSam....NO KIDDDING....When he started drooling over those girls I think I hit midlife crisis or something. I was melting! This after I called him ugly and then googled his daughter to show my daughters how beautiful she turned out to be.
    And I completely loved how JLo turned out to be so kind hearted! I don't think she the greatest actress but her true personality seems to be one to be admired...but YA....I fell for Steve last night. Blow me away!

LOL!!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Oh VickiSam....NO
    Oh VickiSam....NO KIDDDING....When he started drooling over those girls I think I hit midlife crisis or something. I was melting! This after I called him ugly and then googled his daughter to show my daughters how beautiful she turned out to be.
    And I completely loved how JLo turned out to be so kind hearted! I don't think she the greatest actress but her true personality seems to be one to be admired...but YA....I fell for Steve last night. Blow me away!

LOL!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaa
    Darn it! We missed it last night. I need to start putting posties all over the tv to remind me what I want to see. lol

So Tyler was good? And, Jlo? I was wondering how they would do, but, I also thought it might be a much needed change over too.

It sounds like it was a success!

Sue :)
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Ritzy said:

Waaaaaaaaaaaa
    Darn it! We missed it last night. I need to start putting posties all over the tv to remind me what I want to see. lol

So Tyler was good? And, Jlo? I was wondering how they would do, but, I also thought it might be a much needed change over too.

It sounds like it was a success!

Sue :)

Absolutely loved the new
    Absolutely loved the new judges and positive critique. Randy looked a little confused, not used to having all those nasty comments missing. Steven Tyler could do the show by himself. He is grrreat!! He gave positive feedback and when he didnt care for a singer he let them down in a better and gentler manner. Oh yeah like it much more. J-Lo is gorgeous but she was a little bland. Needs to get her MoJo going. Previous judges didnt help the singers, I think they will get constructive criticism with this new crew.
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    natly15 said:

Absolutely loved the new
    Absolutely loved the new judges and positive critique. Randy looked a little confused, not used to having all those nasty comments missing. Steven Tyler could do the show by himself. He is grrreat!! He gave positive feedback and when he didnt care for a singer he let them down in a better and gentler manner. Oh yeah like it much more. J-Lo is gorgeous but she was a little bland. Needs to get her MoJo going. Previous judges didnt help the singers, I think they will get constructive criticism with this new crew.

I'm with you guys! LOVED
    I'm with you guys! LOVED Steven Tyler...so cute and funny...I usually get bored with it pretty quickly..but he may keep me watching...
    Dee
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Did you hear him ask that
    Did you hear him ask that one young man if he ate "paint chips" as a child??? OMG... my family & I had a great time watching last night.. should prove to be an interesting season!

Hugs,
    ~T
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Am I the only ne? I honestly did not like it at all.
    After they sent the first 3 thru, which I thought were minimally talented, it went downhill for me.

Sue
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    sbmly53 said:

After they sent the first 3 thru, which I thought were minimally talented, it went downhill for me.

Sue

I also loved the new judges
    I've always thought JLo was so hot and sexy--as well as Steven Tyler--in a freaky sort of way (sort of brings out your inner freak). I think they both have a lot of talent and certainly have tons of experience in the music business--both being performers. I've always liked Randy. I think it's gonna be a good season.

Hugs, Renee
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    sbmly53 said:

Sue

Sue .. I think as the weeks pass .. we will get to see the
    true personalities of the group. No one can replace Simon, or get close. I hated Carla, then Ellen was ok .. but everyone wants to be liked. I get that. Someone will emerge -- as the nasty, ugly step sister -- very soon. They will tire very easily of the werido's. . . . just wait and see. ...

Steven with his 'paint clips' comments -- proves that he will add some spice to the show.

Waiting for tonight -- and the kook's.

Vicki Sam
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    VickiSam said:

Sue .. I think as the weeks pass .. we will get to see the
    true personalities of the group. No one can replace Simon, or get close. I hated Carla, then Ellen was ok .. but everyone wants to be liked. I get that. Someone will emerge -- as the nasty, ugly step sister -- very soon. They will tire very easily of the werido's. . . . just wait and see. ...

Steven with his 'paint clips' comments -- proves that he will add some spice to the show.

Waiting for tonight -- and the kook's.

Vicki Sam

I watched most of it, and i
    I watched most of it, and i enjoyed it, although i did think they were too nice! I actually liked Jennifer Lopez, i did not think i would like her. I did enjoy it and will watch again tonight
  • newlife2011
    newlife2011 Member Posts: 40
    "the second you laid eyes on
    "the second you laid eyes on me".....ummmm, YA! Melt! LOL
  • cinnamonsmile
    cinnamonsmile Member Posts: 1,187 Member
    i was never much of an idol
    i was never much of an idol fan after watching a little bit here and there. but thought i would tune in to see the new judges. boy was i surprised. i laughed and enjoyed it. i think the show is much better off without the negative, pompous, full of himself simon. he did the show a favor by leaving in my book. i dont like arguing, etc and these judges hit it off good.thanks for starting this post.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    oh my goodness!
    We taped the show and started watching it tonight, halfway through it my husband with all the honesty in the world asked me.....drum roll please......"who is the new girl judge in the middle"....holy cow!!! I must have looked stunned as I looked at him and said Jennifer Lopez! He said "Oh don't look at me like that, okay I'm going to be quite now" LOL!!!! He was a bit embarrassed and I must say it was funny!

Hugs,

RE
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    RE said:

oh my goodness!
    We taped the show and started watching it tonight, halfway through it my husband with all the honesty in the world asked me.....drum roll please......"who is the new girl judge in the middle"....holy cow!!! I must have looked stunned as I looked at him and said Jennifer Lopez! He said "Oh don't look at me like that, okay I'm going to be quite now" LOL!!!! He was a bit embarrassed and I must say it was funny!

Hugs,

RE

I loved it
    So far I'm loving season 10. I've always been a huge Aerosmith fan and I've always loved Steven Tyler. I really like Jennifer Lopez too. She seems like she has an honest, genuine heart. It looks like there's gonna be a lot of awesome talent this year from lots of very young people. I will be glued to the TV all season lol

Dawne