The weather! What is it doing where you are living?

susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
It is snowing here today and cold. What is it like where you are at?

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Middle of Texas
    It's windy and in the 50's. Cloudy.
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Marcia527 said:

Middle of Texas
    It's windy and in the 50's. Cloudy.

Indiana
    Here in Bloomington Indina ... it's 24 degrees and snowing ... we've got maybe 3-4 inches with a bit more coming down throughout the day.

I'm ready for summer!!! I hate winter ... and I hate the cold! If I didn't have to work I think I'd just hibernate for a few months.

hugs.
    teena
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    tgf said:

Indiana
    Here in Bloomington Indina ... it's 24 degrees and snowing ... we've got maybe 3-4 inches with a bit more coming down throughout the day.

I'm ready for summer!!! I hate winter ... and I hate the cold! If I didn't have to work I think I'd just hibernate for a few months.

hugs.
    teena

Phoenix, Arizona
    Sunny--high of 73. I love winter! (Sorry, girls--but I put my time in--lived in upstate NY and then NJ for over 25 years)

Of course, I will pay for all this loveliness in June/July/August when it's 100+!! You all can razz me then.

Hugs, Renee
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    tgf said:

Indiana

hugs.
    teena

Sunny, bright, and blue
    ocean is kinda turquoise-y and 74 is the predicted high. North San Diego County is paradise.

We have one guest room, shall I leave the door unlocked?

xoxo
    Victoria
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    aisling8 said:

Sunny, bright, and blue
    ocean is kinda turquoise-y and 74 is the predicted high. North San Diego County is paradise.

We have one guest room, shall I leave the door unlocked?

xoxo
    Victoria

cold here and supposed to
    cold here and supposed to snow tonight, about 2-4 inches. I live in Philadelphia. Then a very collllllllllllld weekend.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    44 and..
    Sunny then overcast....light snow and rain tonight...central NC .... I am one of the few who loves cold weather....
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    missrenee said:

Phoenix, Arizona
    Sunny--high of 73. I love winter! (Sorry, girls--but I put my time in--lived in upstate NY and then NJ for over 25 years)

Of course, I will pay for all this loveliness in June/July/August when it's 100+!! You all can razz me then.

Hugs, Renee

Windy and cold. No snow
    Windy and cold. No snow yet.

Debby
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Northern California
    I live about 45 miles south of San Francisco. It is expected to be about 65 degrees and sunny today. While I am certainly enjoying this, I am sad to say it is out of the ordinary even for here. Usually this time of year it is in the low 50s.
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

Northern California
    I live about 45 miles south of San Francisco. It is expected to be about 65 degrees and sunny today. While I am certainly enjoying this, I am sad to say it is out of the ordinary even for here. Usually this time of year it is in the low 50s.

Brrrr
    In my part of the heart of Texas it started out this morning at 55 around 6 am. It is now 34 with a gusty N wind and getting colder. We had some drizzle earlier but not now. Just cold cloudy and windy. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • susie09
    tgf said:

Indiana

hugs.
    teena

I am ready for Spring too
    I am ready for Spring too Teena!
  • susie09

Northern California

Jessiesmom1, 65 degrees and
    Jessiesmom1, 65 degrees and the sun even? Maybe I should move. LOL
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    9F - western SD
    Right this minute (11:24 am), it is 9F, cloudy with a few flurries.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Northern Florida
    It is sunny and a high of 70. This is the warmest day we're going to have for a while. But, I'll take it, I'm a summertime girl.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Northern California

The sun is starting to peak
    The sun is starting to peak out and the temp is in the 30's. I want Spring!

Lex
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Northern Florida
    It is sunny and a high of 70. This is the warmest day we're going to have for a while. But, I'll take it, I'm a summertime girl.

Northern California, too
    but Sacramento Valley, not Bay Area. The sun is shining, the sun is shining! It's about 62 degrees. We've been under a blanket of fog forever and freezing to death. It's been so dismal. The sunshine is so welcome. Won't be long until I'm complaining about the heat.
    Suzanne
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    missrenee said:

Phoenix, Arizona

Hugs, Renee

I am so jealous of all of
    I am so jealous of all of you that are having 60's and 70's temps. How is that fair? LOL

Lex
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Northern California, too
    but Sacramento Valley, not Bay Area. The sun is shining, the sun is shining! It's about 62 degrees. We've been under a blanket of fog forever and freezing to death. It's been so dismal. The sunshine is so welcome. Won't be long until I'm complaining about the heat.
    Suzanne

Good thoughts and prayers to all you sisters living in the East
    where .. snow storms has started falling - creating hazardous road conditions, shuting you and your family in.

Vicki Sam
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Cold and waiting for snow in Maryland
    We are supposed to get between 1 and 4 inches tonight. I AM READY FOR SPRING.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    missrenee said:

Phoenix, Arizona

Hugs, Renee

I agree with Lex... am soooo
    I agree with Lex... am soooo jealous... green eyed monster is never a good thing... but well, I just can't help it..... 73 degrees???? OM...please send some my way.... please!!!! It's 17 degrees outside my house.... 9" of snow on the ground.... brrrrrrrr!

All this weather is good for is a big fluffy blanket, a roaring fire, hot chocolate and a very good book.... unfortunately it was slip and slide to work!

Hugs,
    ~T
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    missrenee said:

Phoenix, Arizona

Hugs, Renee

I agree with Lex... am soooo
    I agree with Lex... am soooo jealous... green eyed monster is never a good thing... but well, I just can't help it..... 73 degrees???? OM...please send some my way.... please!!!! It's 17 degrees outside my house.... 9" of snow on the ground.... brrrrrrrr!

All this weather is good for is a big fluffy blanket, a roaring fire, hot chocolate and a very good book.... unfortunately it was slip and slide to work!

Hugs,
    ~T