Samauri Warrior - ME! (got my MLD)

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
At least I think I look like a Samauri Warrior with all my Flexi-Touch stuff on! LOL

Weather co-operated and I was able to get my Flexi-Touch MLD this morning. (For those who said it sounds like "High Tech" - it is.) Did a cycle with it there and all I can say is WOW!

Hubby just drove in so will get back later - have to show it to him!

Susan

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Yeah! you finally have the
    Yeah! you finally have the caddy! Sounds like it's a true marvel...I hope it gives you the relief you need.

Hugs,

Linda
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    I am so glad you were able
    I am so glad you were able to get it and the fact that you're saying WOW is pretty fabulous!!!
    jan
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Glad to hear
    you got what you needed. Sounds like it is going to do the job for you.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    ladyg said:

Glad to hear
    you got what you needed. Sounds like it is going to do the job for you.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I excited that our weather cooperated for you !!

Vicki Sam
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

I am so glad you were able
    I am so glad you were able to get it and the fact that you're saying WOW is pretty fabulous!!!
    jan

Glad you got it! Good
    Glad you got it! Good luck!

Angie
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    So far -
    it's GREAT!

The littel 'box' that figures out what to do is probably about 9" X 12".

I didn't take measurements before we used it (didn't think about it - did this morning before I use it though) but there is definately a difference. Hubby even commented "I can see your bones.".

My machine runs for 60 minute with 2 different cycles. The first cycle starts waist to leg to drain, moves to body, down arm and finally to fingers working on the individual areas one by one. The second cycle then starts at fingers and works up and then down body but goes a lot faster through the areas. It was factory set based on the info my L-Guy gave then but if needed it can be reset.

There are 3 garments that work together with it. One covers the lower body and upper leg, one the chest/upper body/shoulder and one for the arm - when I look at myself with them on all I can think of is a painting that ex-DIL has of a Samauri Warrior - might not really look like that but to me it does (in my po' ole feeble mind LOL) and I like the idea of being a Samauri Warrior to fight off what ever I have to.

Any questions?

(No I do not work for Flexi-Touch or have any stocks in the company.)

Susan
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Rague said:

So far -
    it's GREAT!

The littel 'box' that figures out what to do is probably about 9" X 12".

I didn't take measurements before we used it (didn't think about it - did this morning before I use it though) but there is definately a difference. Hubby even commented "I can see your bones.".

My machine runs for 60 minute with 2 different cycles. The first cycle starts waist to leg to drain, moves to body, down arm and finally to fingers working on the individual areas one by one. The second cycle then starts at fingers and works up and then down body but goes a lot faster through the areas. It was factory set based on the info my L-Guy gave then but if needed it can be reset.

There are 3 garments that work together with it. One covers the lower body and upper leg, one the chest/upper body/shoulder and one for the arm - when I look at myself with them on all I can think of is a painting that ex-DIL has of a Samauri Warrior - might not really look like that but to me it does (in my po' ole feeble mind LOL) and I like the idea of being a Samauri Warrior to fight off what ever I have to.

Any questions?

(No I do not work for Flexi-Touch or have any stocks in the company.)

Susan

Yup--I've got the same machine
    At this point, since my hand and arm are not the problem, I only use the 2 other garments. I do have the arm one should I ever need it. I use it on my bed, with classical music coming from the tv and just space out and meditate. It's very relaxing. I don't even keep the phone by me--I just let the machine get it. I've been using it once or twice a day. Without the arm/hand part, my cycles are 24 minutes.

Word of warning--I accidentally let one of the hoses drop on the floor (I have tile) and one of the little blue things (marked with a number) that goes into the machine broke off. It still goes in and the machine works, but my husband said to call the company since it has a year warranty. Gee--you'd think something that cost $12,000 might be a little stronger than that!

Good luck with it, Susan.

Hugs, Renee