I am so ready for spring!

Jean 0609
Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
We had a little snow last night here in Maryland, but now have freezing rain on top of everything to make a sheet of ice! Yuck! Didn't sleep good last night. I've been up since 4 this morning. I know the days are getting longer, however, it still gets dark too early for me. Still getting dark early, freezing my azz off, getting up so early, I'm always ready to crash so early. COME ON SPRING!

xoxo,
Jean

Comments

• Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    storm
    I so know how you feel. Last week I got 24" of snow in CT and today it's the snow, sleet, and freezing rain. I was suppose to have my port out last week but was postponed to tomorrow--don't know if it's going to happen or not. Spring can't come fast enough for me.
    Sher
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Sher43009 said:

storm
    I so know how you feel. Last week I got 24" of snow in CT and today it's the snow, sleet, and freezing rain. I was suppose to have my port out last week but was postponed to tomorrow--don't know if it's going to happen or not. Spring can't come fast enough for me.
    Sher

24 inches of snow? That is
    24 inches of snow? That is a LOT. I think everyone is looking forward to Spring. It seems the weather has been bad across the entire US.

So, should we chant Spring Spring Spring? Maybe that will help.

♥ Noel
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Noel said:

24 inches of snow? That is
    24 inches of snow? That is a LOT. I think everyone is looking forward to Spring. It seems the weather has been bad across the entire US.

So, should we chant Spring Spring Spring? Maybe that will help.

♥ Noel

Spring can't come fast
    Spring can't come fast enough for me too. We haven't had a lot of snow, but, 1" is too much for me. HA

Hugs, Debby
  • lovs2decorate
    lovs2decorate Member Posts: 44
    I want to paint my toes pretty!!!

I too am done with winter. I looked at the calander and Easter is the end of April. I was so happy to think that we may actually have more spring like weather for it this year. I'm in NJ and we just got snow/ice Tuesday and are forecasted to get more on Thursday. I hope that this makes for a green and lush spring.

I want to paint my toes and NOT put 2 pairs of socks on top of them with the snow boots.

Justine
    :)
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

I too am done with winter. I looked at the calander and Easter is the end of April. I was so happy to think that we may actually have more spring like weather for it this year. I'm in NJ and we just got snow/ice Tuesday and are forecasted to get more on Thursday. I hope that this makes for a green and lush spring.

I want to paint my toes and NOT put 2 pairs of socks on top of them with the snow boots.

Justine

You made me laugh lovs2decorate!
    LOL! Like you, I always seem to have 2 pairs of socks on. My feet and hands are always cold. Sometimes, I stand on the heat register, just to get my feet warmed up. How sad is that? lol

Maybe if we wish hard enough, we can move Spring along.

Ok..I am wishing really, really hard. Join me?

Sue :)
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Me, too!
    My drive to work has been white-knuckled several times so far this winter. Enough, already!

Sue
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    sbmly53 said:

Me, too!
    My drive to work has been white-knuckled several times so far this winter. Enough, already!

Sue

I hear that the East is in for another ... Hugh snow
    storm .. I sincerely feel bad for you all.

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Jean
    I hear you loud and clear. I cancelled rads yesterday because of the ice and now they're talking about another 3-6" snowfall for Friday's morning rush hour. Our streets are still not plowed well from the 2' + snowfall we got last week. I've had enough. I don't want to extend my rad treatment any longer.......
    Char
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747

Justine

lovs2decorate
    Where are you in NJ? My son and family live in Westfield, NJ; I'm about 2 1/2 hours away from there in Lancaster, PA.
    Linda