Hair is back!!!

2»

Comments

• aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    EXCITING!!
    Can we see it?

Don't you just love having hair again... I know what you mean, now they see you again.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    aysemari said:

EXCITING!!
    Can we see it?

Don't you just love having hair again... I know what you mean, now they see you again.

Hugs,
    Ayse

Yes, post a picture if you
    Yes, post a picture if you can.

Lex
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    warrrior3 said:

Congratulations!
    That's wonderful news. I was fortunate to not need chemo but when my younger sister was dx'd with BC in 2006 and required chemo I was with her when her head was shaved. I was also with her to celebrate when her hair grew back!

Congrats! No, you are not
    Congrats! No, you are not "the cancer patient" anymore, you are the sassy redhead!

♥ Noel
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    VickiSam said:

Dena .. I agree .. my back came in so quickly - faster than
    than any other part of my scalp. funny thing .. is that I took matters into my own hands - cuz, I was tired and bore so I tried to dye my new freash ..virgin hair a chesnut brown and ended up with .. bozo red... Yep, I sported that look for several months . . no stylist would touch my hair .. so I continually dyed my new virgin hair darker every couple of months... It's taken so long to get my hair back to it natural color (low lights and high lights) same coloring -- B4 I lost my hair to my TCH chemo cocktails. Took so long -- but I am finally where I needed to be .. color wise..

I would never recommend dying your own hair .. usless you know what your are doing. LOL

Vicki Sam

Congrats!

Congrats!
  • henrietta6
    henrietta6 Member Posts: 11
    hair
    I now have beautiful white/gray/brown mix hair. best of all it came in curly. I had straight brown hair all my life, now its "salt + pepper" I keep it short and curly Just a note the eyebrows are not so full but I'm thankful not to wear a wig//enjoy your hair
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

hair
    I now have beautiful white/gray/brown mix hair. best of all it came in curly. I had straight brown hair all my life, now its "salt + pepper" I keep it short and curly Just a note the eyebrows are not so full but I'm thankful not to wear a wig//enjoy your hair

Congrats! So happy for you!
    Congrats! So happy for you!
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Hair
    Hello and Congratulations on hair growth! Had my last Chemo on 12/21...no eyelashes and eyebrows are almost gone. Have a "down" cover on my head. How long will it take for the hair, eyelashes and brows to grow back? Getting tired of wearing hats and scarfs. let me know your opinion.
  • rene9
    rene9 Member Posts: 214

Hair
    Hello and Congratulations on hair growth! Had my last Chemo on 12/21...no eyelashes and eyebrows are almost gone. Have a "down" cover on my head. How long will it take for the hair, eyelashes and brows to grow back? Getting tired of wearing hats and scarfs. let me know your opinion.

New hair!
    I had my last chemo (TAC) May 2010 and stopped wearing my wig August 2010. Eyebrows and eyelashes came out after chemo. My hair is now about 4 inches long and curly. My eyebrows aren't as thick as before, but I still need to get them arched, and my eyelashes are thicker now. After talking with others and pharmacists, it was found to just to be patient and let the chemo work out of your system and everything will grow back...and it has...