cleared TSA w/lymph pump & fake boob

cavediver
cavediver Member Posts: 607
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Update...I am at TIA (Tampa) and just cleared TSA. No issue with me...went through regular security...no pat down and no x-ray! Wow, what a surprise. Packed my lymph pump and garment in two carry ons....both max size (machine is large and the garment is arm plus torso, so it is bulky. TSA had me open the one with machine and wires (I had the manual on top of it) and they only swiped it with pad...did not have to take it out of bag. WOW..it all seems too easy this leg of the trip. But on my return flight I go to Miami and things might be more what we all suspected could happen! My old normal had me making 50 flights a year...so I am used to travelling. Husband hardly every flies...but he got through with no issue with his s/s clips in chest! Now...Mexico here I come...barefoot on the beach for 3 weeks.........I will keep in touch and post a photo or two, and sip a margarita for you all! Hugs

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Now the fun begins!
    cavediver, glad to hear your cleared TSA without a problem. Have fun in Mexico. Hope the weather is warm. Barefoot on the beach sounds so good right about now. Yes, post pictures and enjoy a margarita for each of us!

xoxo,
    Jean
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Jean 0609 said:

Now the fun begins!
    cavediver, glad to hear your cleared TSA without a problem. Have fun in Mexico. Hope the weather is warm. Barefoot on the beach sounds so good right about now. Yes, post pictures and enjoy a margarita for each of us!

xoxo,
    Jean

Cavedirver ENJOY
    Glad to hear you are getting away and thank Goodness not everyone has to be treated that way. Enjoy your holiday and have much fun in the sun.
    Tara
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Cavediver, great news on the
    Cavediver, great news on the first leg being uneventful. Now, go enjoy the beach and yes, please do have one (or two) margaritas for me.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Cavediver, great news on the
    Cavediver, great news on the first leg being uneventful. Now, go enjoy the beach and yes, please do have one (or two) margaritas for me.

Cheers - Cavediver to the beginning of a wonderful
    3 week vacation. Happy ventures with Hubby.

Vicki Sam
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    VickiSam said:

Cheers - Cavediver to the beginning of a wonderful
    3 week vacation. Happy ventures with Hubby.

Vicki Sam

I am Jealous~
    ~enjoy your time away, soak up the sand and sun. Sip a Mojito for me....I am not a tequila girl. May it be even more restful than you can imagine.
    Melanie
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Enjoy Mexico!!!
    Have a cerveza for us!!!!

Dutch hugs, Kathi
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Now the fun begins!

xoxo,
    Jean

Yeh! You cleared TSA! Enjoy
    Yeh! You cleared TSA! Enjoy Mexico.

Hugs, Kylez
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    so glad
    you didn't have any problems going through airport security. Hope the return isn't bad either. Enjoy your stay in Mexico and yes, definitely have a margarita! lol
    {{hugs}} Char
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Yay for you
    Have a WONDERFUL time in Mexico - that sounds like so much fun! Glad you got thru the airport without any fuss; I am already nervous about that for when I travel in April. Take care and have fun!
    Linda
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    linpsu said:

Yay for you
    Have a WONDERFUL time in Mexico - that sounds like so much fun! Glad you got thru the airport without any fuss; I am already nervous about that for when I travel in April. Take care and have fun!
    Linda

enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!!

enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!!
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Glad to hear you had no
    problems at the airport. It can be stressful. Have fun in Mexico. Wish I were going!

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    cahjah75 said:

so glad
    you didn't have any problems going through airport security. Hope the return isn't bad either. Enjoy your stay in Mexico and yes, definitely have a margarita! lol
    {{hugs}} Char

Glad you didn't have
    Glad you didn't have problems with security. Hoping you don't on your return flight.

Soak up some sun for me and enjoy.