Marine's Wife

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Another we need to remember - it hasn't been that long since Marine's wife was take from them and us.

Shortscakes is another that is coming to my mind a lot recently. Perhaps I missed info on her but the last I remember was that she was not doing too well and hasn't posted since.

Thoughts and prayers to all!

Susan

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    I think and pray for
    I think and pray for shortscake. I am really worried. She hasn't posted in a very long time.

Leeza
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    I remember Marines wife
    I remember Marines wife passing, does he post? I'll add Shortscake to my prayers as well. Man, I'm just hearing a lot of this and it's so SAD, my prayer list is getting really long. Keeping my head up and staying strong for my fellow warriors.
    Mountains of Love
    ~Kari
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    jnl said:

I think and pray for
    I think and pray for shortscake. I am really worried. She hasn't posted in a very long time.

Leeza

I also think about
    I also think about Shortscake often and miss her input on this board. I also hope that Marine is doing well after his loss.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

I remember Marines wife
    I remember Marines wife passing, does he post? I'll add Shortscake to my prayers as well. Man, I'm just hearing a lot of this and it's so SAD, my prayer list is getting really long. Keeping my head up and staying strong for my fellow warriors.
    Mountains of Love
    ~Kari

Leslie .. was the first name of Marine911 ... Thomas
    was his first name. I PM him a few weeks ago .. When I get home and settled this week, I'll PM him again.

Hoping all the best for shortcake as well. Does anyone have a direct email for Shortcakes?

Strength, Courage and Love,

Vicki Sam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

I remember Marines wife
    Mountains of Love
    ~Kari

I miss shortscake. I will
    I miss shortscake. I will never forget her "girlpower". Praying she is ok.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Kylez said:

I miss shortscake. I will
    I miss shortscake. I will never forget her "girlpower". Praying she is ok.

I did a shout out to
    I did a shout out to Shortscake a while ago and never got a response. We get so attached to each other. I truly wonder about her.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I, too, think about our
    I, too, think about our sisters that seem to quit posting. I hope Thomas is doing well and miss Shortscake as well. It's been forever since we heard from Pitt, she was awesome, too, and I hope living her life to the fullest with her beautiful children and husband. I say good for them to get back to living life!! But, I still miss hearing from them.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

I, too, think about our
    I, too, think about our sisters that seem to quit posting. I hope Thomas is doing well and miss Shortscake as well. It's been forever since we heard from Pitt, she was awesome, too, and I hope living her life to the fullest with her beautiful children and husband. I say good for them to get back to living life!! But, I still miss hearing from them.

I saw a couple of shout outs
    I saw a couple of shout outs to shortscake awhile back, but, she never replied. I know she was going through a lot of bad stuff. Wonder if we should put another shout out to her?

I pray Thomas is doing well too.

I also miss Lorrie, Balentine. She was battling thyroid cancer if I remember right. I always loved her posts, and, miss them.

♥ Noel
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Noel said:

I saw a couple of shout outs
    I saw a couple of shout outs to shortscake awhile back, but, she never replied. I know she was going through a lot of bad stuff. Wonder if we should put another shout out to her?

I pray Thomas is doing well too.

I also miss Lorrie, Balentine. She was battling thyroid cancer if I remember right. I always loved her posts, and, miss them.

♥ Noel

Praying for Thomas and
    Praying for Thomas and Shortscake.

Hugs, Debby