Feeling bad and wanting to apologize!

2»

Comments

• pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    The mutual leaning has begun
    The mutual leaning has begun (thanks Joe :). Here I log back in and there's 20 wonderful comments to read and open arms all around me, you are all so amazing. I will be sure to let everyone know how the scan goes and as far as the speech, we battle cancer, I can battle a speech, right?
    VickiSam: My last scan had a "hot spot" they are keeping an eye on (it could be lighting up from all the surgeries). I'm triple negative and they say they'll run a scan every three months for awhile, however long that is. In the meantime, I stay in today as best I can and pray it'll all turn out good. It's so good to see everyone on here again, I love this place, through good times/good news and bad times/bad news this is a great spot to land.
    Kari
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Happy to see you!
    Kari Joe is absolutely right, no need to say you're sorry we come in here when we can and we all care deeply for one another so no apologies please. Actually when folks do not come in I tend to presume they are out living life and when you care for someone that is what you hope for them!

I will be keeping you in my prayers while you have your scan, update us if you get the chance...so happy to see you!

♥ RE ♥
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Happy to see you!
    Kari Joe is absolutely right, no need to say you're sorry we come in here when we can and we all care deeply for one another so no apologies please. Actually when folks do not come in I tend to presume they are out living life and when you care for someone that is what you hope for them!

I will be keeping you in my prayers while you have your scan, update us if you get the chance...so happy to see you!

♥ RE ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

The mutual leaning has begun (thanks Joe :). Here I log back in and there's 20 wonderful comments to read and open arms all around me, you are all so amazing. I will be sure to let everyone know how the scan goes and as far as the speech, we battle cancer, I can battle a speech, right?
    VickiSam: My last scan had a "hot spot" they are keeping an eye on (it could be lighting up from all the surgeries). I'm triple negative and they say they'll run a scan every three months for awhile, however long that is. In the meantime, I stay in today as best I can and pray it'll all turn out good. It's so good to see everyone on here again, I love this place, through good times/good news and bad times/bad news this is a great spot to land.
    Kari

Praying your scan turns out
    Praying your scan turns out good too for you!

Lex
  • Alexis F

Kari

Lex
  • Alexis F

Kari

Lex
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    RE said:

Happy to see you!

♥ RE ♥

Kari,
    It is good to see you

Kari,
    It is good to see you here and no apologizes needed. We come and go as we need to. I don't always respond to every post because there are questions asked that I have not had to deal with, Chemo and mastectomy. It is just nice to hear from you. Hoping your petscan is okay and your speech is great. Prayers for both coming to you.
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

Kari

Totally agree with everyone else...
    Please, Kari - no need to apologize, nor feel badly. When we all become members here - there is absolutely no obligation, no strings attached, no contract signed. It's all completely optional.

Per my own experience - the vast majority come, and then go. To rebuild their lives after cancer. To shift focus away from it, take a break. Which is, of course, understandable. We "get" it. We miss & remember them; and, wish them well, with hopes they'll remain in good health. Only a few remain continually active.

Yes - stay in today. Yesterday is over & done, tomorrow is promised to no one.

With best wishes for clean scan results, and...

Kind regards, Susan
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    fauxma said:

Kari,
    It is good to see you

Kari,
    It is good to see you here and no apologizes needed. We come and go as we need to. I don't always respond to every post because there are questions asked that I have not had to deal with, Chemo and mastectomy. It is just nice to hear from you. Hoping your petscan is okay and your speech is great. Prayers for both coming to you.
    Stef

glad to see you back kari.
    glad to see you back kari. good luck on your Pet and your presentation.
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    apologize!
    no apologize need in here, sure hope you get better soon so you can keep the roads hot. hugs and love
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Hoping your scan is clean...
    Wishing you a clean scan...I, too, am triple negative....
    Keep is posted...
    Ps...take the Atavin before the speech !!!! Lol
    Nancy
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    MAJW said:

Hoping your scan is clean...
    Wishing you a clean scan...I, too, am triple negative....
    Keep is posted...
    Ps...take the Atavin before the speech !!!! Lol
    Nancy

Welcome Back
    No need to apologize as Joe said we all come and go as needed for ourselves or our need to give to others. Life can change at any minute and sometimes we just don't want to talk about it and that is okay, but the boards are always here if you need them. Hope your PT scan goes well. Best of luck.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

Good to see you!
    And as others have already said, absolutely no need to apologize.

I'll be thinking about you and praying for good results on your scan.

Hugs,
    Cindy

No need to apologize. I am
    No need to apologize. I am not on much either. I think many are like you, including me, we go on with our lives.

Coming back on to ask for a prayer or info or help is what you should do.

Praying that you get good results Kari.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

Good to see you!
    And as others have already said, absolutely no need to apologize.

I'll be thinking about you and praying for good results on your scan.

Hugs,
    Cindy

No need to apologize. I am
    No need to apologize. I am not on much either. I think many are like you, including me, we go on with our lives.

Coming back on to ask for a prayer or info or help is what you should do.

Praying that you get good results Kari.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    aztec45 said:

No Need
    No need to appologize. I was on the boards a lot when I was going through my cancer, chemo, and radiation. I had a little more time when I was home sick from the chemo. When I got a little better....my work schedule picked up and my time on the boards became less and less. Then a friend asked me to join FB and then some other friends introduced me to Farmville and then the rest is history. I work during the day and farm at night. So don't feel bad. We all go through it. Just be glad you are back as we are you are back. I am glad to be back.

The one thing we don't allow
    The one thing we don't allow on this board is an apology. So, take it back. LOL

Just good to see your post and I am wishing you good luck with your scan.

Kylez
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    So happy to see you again.
    So happy to see you again. I'm just returning as well. I love your hair like that!!! So what gives? You were giving a speech? Tell us about that too! I'm very interested in how all my sisters are facing forward and spending their time. The rest we really don't have much control over other than getting the doctors we feel safe with... So what was the speech? Hugs, Pitt
  • henrietta6
    henrietta6 Member Posts: 11
    pt scan
    just wanted to wish you well w/your scan. I have to go this Monday I've had 3 previously. Let us know how it goes.....Prayers are with you.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    sea60 said:

Don't feel bad
    there are other things going on besides your battle with this. Life issues happen every day. Everyone has the freedom to come, take a break or visit when they can. We're all here with open arms.

Let us know how it goes.

God bless,

Sylvia

Sending positive thoughts
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers today for your scan results.

Hugs, Debby
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Kari ... thinking of you
    Kari ... thinking of you today and hoping the scan comes back with news that we can all celebrate with you... as far as popping in and out... I agree with everyone else, no contracts here... when you want to jump in jump, when you don't then you don't... we're always glad to see you!

Hugs,
    ~T