Prayers Sent/Candles Lit Ready for New List

aztec45
aztec45 Member Posts: 757
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well gang, I am headed back to St. Louis this week. I will be making a stop at the Basillica Cathedral to light a candle for Moopy and Joe. While I am there, I would be happy to light candles and say prayers for anyone who would like me to. I know Mama G is going through some stuff....we have someone wrestling with the loss of his wife....Chen needs a prayer for strength and healing...someone's mother has just been diagnosed with cancer...and the list goes on. Let me know if I can help you out. I am making my list.

Comments

• EllenaMaria
    EllenaMaria Member Posts: 69
    Light one for our daughters, and sons too.
    So that they may never have to deal with this when they are older. The only saving grace in all this crap is that my 13yr old will be watched closely. She won't be 44 with 2 little kids wondering how she is going to tell them she has cancer.

Thanks for this wonderful thouht.
  • aztec45

Light one for our daughters, and sons too.
    So that they may never have to deal with this when they are older. The only saving grace in all this crap is that my 13yr old will be watched closely. She won't be 44 with 2 little kids wondering how she is going to tell them she has cancer.

Thanks for this wonderful thouht.

Will Do
    I will say a prayer for sons, daughters, and our families.
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    aztec45 said:

Will Do
    I will say a prayer for sons, daughters, and our families.

Thank You
    Please light a candle for Meena, Thank You SOOOO much
    God Bless You....Karie
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Pinkflutterby
    Goes in for surgery tomorrow (also her birthday), so please light a candle for her as well.

Thank you so much.

God bless,
    Cindy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Pinkflutterby
    Goes in for surgery tomorrow (also her birthday), so please light a candle for her as well.

Thank you so much.

God bless,
    Cindy

Please light a candle for
    Please light a candle for Meena, Mama G and pinkflutterby! They all need our prayers!

Thanks, Diane
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    DianeBC said:

Please light a candle for
    Please light a candle for Meena, Mama G and pinkflutterby! They all need our prayers!

Thanks, Diane

Ditto .. DianeBC suggestion.
    Joe, Chenheart and Marsha.

Thank you, Vicki Sam
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    A lovely & meaningful gesture...
    Thank you, Pat.

In addition to those specifically in the most dire need - I think if you lit one candle & said a "general" prayer for all Kindred Spirits & their loved ones, would cover everyone here. Please - also include yourself.

Thanks, again.

Kind regards, Susan
  • aztec45

A lovely & meaningful gesture...
    Thank you, Pat.

In addition to those specifically in the most dire need - I think if you lit one candle & said a "general" prayer for all Kindred Spirits & their loved ones, would cover everyone here. Please - also include yourself.

Thanks, again.

Kind regards, Susan

I Love It
    I love the response.....I am making my list. I cracked up when I read..."and include yourself" didn't think about that.

Thanks, gang.
  • warrrior3
    warrrior3 Member Posts: 92
    Please add my sister
    to your list. My sister has bone mets and all hormone therapy has failed. Tomorrow she will complete week one of xeloda. I'm praying this will be the miracle drug to stop the bone mets from spreading. Thank you.
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    aztec45 said:

I Love It
    I love the response.....I am making my list. I cracked up when I read..."and include yourself" didn't think about that.

Thanks, gang.

simply wonderful! Thank
    simply wonderful! Thank you!!!!

♥♥♥
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    warrrior3 said:

Please add my sister
    to your list. My sister has bone mets and all hormone therapy has failed. Tomorrow she will complete week one of xeloda. I'm praying this will be the miracle drug to stop the bone mets from spreading. Thank you.

Thank you for mentioning my
    Thank you for mentioning my name! I was so suprised to see this, i want to remember everyone on this site.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Jayden
    Please add little Jayden to the candle list. He is the son of my daughters best friend, he is 5 years old and is having brain surgery on Thursday. He has a birth defect that is causing his brain to be squashed by his skull that will not expand to allow his brain to grow. After his surgery he will need to be still for 3 weeks which as you most assuredly know is nearly impossible for a 5 year old to do.

THank you in advance,

RE
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    aztec45 said:

I Love It

Thanks, gang.

thank you for your thoughtfulness...
    Please any and all prayers... my best friend is in very bad shape. The doctor says she is end stage 4 and should use every day she has to the fullest. I complain because I can't recover from the lumpectomy in Aug. 2010 and the arimidex. That is nothing compared to my friend, Carol, and a lot of you. I pray everyday for a cure for us all. Some day some person will figure it out and wipe out the devil... cancer.

Prayers and Hugs to All, Thank You again for the candles.
    Diana
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    meena1 said:

Thank you for mentioning my
    Thank you for mentioning my name! I was so suprised to see this, i want to remember everyone on this site.

Prayers for Meena, Marsha
    Prayers for Meena, Marsha and Libby.
  • aztec45
    Noel said:

Prayers for Meena, Marsha
    Prayers for Meena, Marsha and Libby.

Intensions
    Noel,

I have Meena and Marsha on my list....I will add Libby. Thanks.
  • aztec45
    Prayers List
    Gang,

I am planning to go to the cathedral here in St. Louis this Friday.....here are the requests I have so far for intentions. I can see that Linda needs to be added....are there any others. Let me know. Don't fret, if you miss this round, I will be back in St. Louis next week so I can catch you then.

Aztec45
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    aztec45 said:

Prayers List
    Gang,

I am planning to go to the cathedral here in St. Louis this Friday.....here are the requests I have so far for intentions. I can see that Linda needs to be added....are there any others. Let me know. Don't fret, if you miss this round, I will be back in St. Louis next week so I can catch you then.

Aztec45

Shortcakes. We've been
    Shortcakes. We've been missing her. Thanks Aztec!
  • aztec45
    Prayers Sent & Candles Lit
    As promised I went to the Basilica Cathedral in St. Louis yesterday. While there I prayed for all of us that we may have continued strenth in dealing with this disease and that we have the strength to fight it and survive. I prayed that we get healthier or at least, recover from the treatments we are undergoing. I prayed that all of our hearts heal from the loss of our dear ones - Heidi and Moopy. And I also said a special prayer for those mentioned specifically in this link. Candles were lit for them as well. I was able to attend a mass held at noon (an unexpected treat) so I am pretty confident our prayers were heard. I will return to St. Louis this coming week and I will make a stop at the Bascilica so let me know if you want me to pray for someone in need.

Aztec
  • aztec45
    Bumping This
    I am ready for a New Prayer List.
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Oh please...
    Please, please light one for my daughter, Sarah. She is facing a horrible medical issue and I just don't know what else I can do to help. So, I'm asking, please....

Thank you!
    CR