Chenheart and CSN Family

newlife2011
newlife2011 Member Posts: 40
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Chenheart, I don't know how to message you personally, but I wanted to extend my condolences for the losses I am reading about. You are all a great group of people and I keep praying for you all. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.
Aortus- I am so sorry for the loss of Lisa/Moopy.
Hugs,
Wendy

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Thank you so much~ Lisa
    Thank you so much~ Lisa (Moopy) and her husband Joe (Aortus) as you have seen, were the most special, loving, epitome of a happy, committed life as any of us have ever seen. From the moment Moopy was diagnosed over a year ago, Aortus was posting here on the boards, asking questions, and then quickly becoming one of our most trusted friends, advisors, and Kindred Spirit. His beloved Moopy became OUR Moopy; we were with her through all of her treatment and beyond, we rejoiced in all of the triumphs and milestones. This devastatingly sudden news has pulled our emotional rug out from under us. We have lost someone who was so valued and loved by us that we scarcely know how to breathe.

Thank you for your condolences; they mean alot. ((((((hugs))))))

Chen
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Thanks
    Wendy for thinking of and praying for us all and especially for Joe.
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member

Thanks
    Wendy for thinking of and praying for us all and especially for Joe.

Thanks Wendy.
    You can tell there's lots of love here. This couple were truly one and what Moopy went through Joe went through. He was in the fight with her and with us. We are heartbroken for his loss and ours.

Roseann
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    roseann4 said:

Thanks Wendy.
    You can tell there's lots of love here. This couple were truly one and what Moopy went through Joe went through. He was in the fight with her and with us. We are heartbroken for his loss and ours.

Roseann

Wendy, Thank you so much for all the prayers ..
    Moopy will be missed .. as our dear Chenheart stated in such a eloquent manner -- we lost a dear friend. Moopy was truly loved and cherised, here on our board and in her outside life.

Walking around numb, and into walls ..

Vicki Sam
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    VickiSam said:

Wendy, Thank you so much for all the prayers ..
    Moopy will be missed .. as our dear Chenheart stated in such a eloquent manner -- we lost a dear friend. Moopy was truly loved and cherised, here on our board and in her outside life.

Walking around numb, and into walls ..

Vicki Sam

Wendy,
    Thank you for

Wendy,
    Thank you for reaching out to us and to our Moopy. She touched so many lives and we are still reeling. This was so thoughtful of you.
    Stef