I know I am not alone.

roseann4
roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have been crying off and on all day. I can't get my heart around the loss of Lisa (Moopy). It is always painful to lose a bc sister but this has hit me hard. I really wanted the happy ending for Joe and Moopy. They really deserved it!

I am also worried about Joe. I am so sad for him. He offered so much support to so many of us. I will miss him on the boards. So much loss.....so much pain ......so much love.

Roseann

Comments

• pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Me too
    I can't get my head around this one at all....I've just been so out of sorts today. I'm tired of losing so many of our sisters in pink. It's just not fair!

Holding all of my sisters in love and prayer this evening.

XOXO

Patti
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    pattimc said:

Me too
    I can't get my head around this one at all....I've just been so out of sorts today. I'm tired of losing so many of our sisters in pink. It's just not fair!

Holding all of my sisters in love and prayer this evening.

XOXO

Patti

It has hit us all so hard. I
    It has hit us all so hard. I think because we were gearing up to stand beside our sister through her new battle .....it wasn't supposed to end like this...so suddenly and unexpectedly.....I have cried all day...
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Me too
    I haven't gotten much accomplished at work today. It's a good thing it was a quiet Friday at work, and that my hubby's out of town so I have the house to myself and can just light my candle and meditate on what this all means.

I was glad to read Joe's post about the funeral arrangements. Not of course for the reason for the post, but it sounded like he does have loving support around him at this unbelievably difficult time.

Hugs to all,
    Cindy
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member

Me too
    I haven't gotten much accomplished at work today. It's a good thing it was a quiet Friday at work, and that my hubby's out of town so I have the house to myself and can just light my candle and meditate on what this all means.

I was glad to read Joe's post about the funeral arrangements. Not of course for the reason for the post, but it sounded like he does have loving support around him at this unbelievably difficult time.

Hugs to all,
    Cindy

I cant shake it either.
    I cant shake it either. It's really hitting me hard.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

I cant shake it either.
    I cant shake it either. It's really hitting me hard.

No, you are not alone. You
    No, you are not alone. You are surrounded with your sisters here on this board in the loss of Moopy. I had read the posts earlier, but, couldn't bring myself to reply until now.

I think it has hit all of us very hard.
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Megan M said:

No, you are not alone. You
    No, you are not alone. You are surrounded with your sisters here on this board in the loss of Moopy. I had read the posts earlier, but, couldn't bring myself to reply until now.

I think it has hit all of us very hard.

We too MUST
    One thing this site makes us all realize we are NOT ALONE...
    We must take comfort in knowing that those two must have one amazing family knowing how much they both have brought us and this site. I know in my soul and it is comforting, MOOPY lives on in each an everyone of us let alone the family and friends that loved her as we learned to.
    I don't sleep much these days and coming here can shake, rock my world but knowing and reading words helps me get through hours and sometimes minutes in my days.
    LOVE AND LIGHT LADIES AND JOE,
    Tara
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Oh, Roseann, I am so with you
    This horrible beast that unites us truly unites us. We all bask in the glow of good news or fall to our knees in despair. But we do it together. And a loss just makes us form an even tighter bond.

Sue
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Roseann
    Me too! I just read about it today! I feel helpless and can't stop crying.
    Char