anyone live in the orlando area?

carkris
carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I may be traveling there soon, wondered if anyone is in the vicinity? mama lives about 100 miles away.

Comments

• BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    I am 27 miles south of
    I am 27 miles south of Miami. About 5 hours from Orlando. Are you going to Disney? Lots of great attractions in the Orlando area.

Hugs

Donna
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

I am 27 miles south of
    I am 27 miles south of Miami. About 5 hours from Orlando. Are you going to Disney? Lots of great attractions in the Orlando area.

Hugs

Donna

no family lives there,
    no family lives there, wondered if there could be a FLa reunion. but I have a very narrow window of time. just wondering of any minute chance. dang it you got my hopes up Donna! "blown away" sisters!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I go often but do not live there
    as you can tell from my name I got to Disney often...

Have a great trip!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Penny, I live in Atlantic
    Penny, I live in Atlantic Beach (the beaches of Jacksonville) and that is about two and a half hours to Orlando. When are you planning your trip?
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    I live in Jacksonville
    Hey I live in Jacksonville too! When is the trip? Myturn my inlaws live at Neptune beach.
  • MyTurnNow
    cookie97 said:

I live in Jacksonville
    Hey I live in Jacksonville too! When is the trip? Myturn my inlaws live at Neptune beach.

Cookie
    I work in Neptune Beach. Do you come to the beach occasionally to visit them? Maybe we can plan to meet sometime.
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    MyTurnNow said:

Cookie
    I work in Neptune Beach. Do you come to the beach occasionally to visit them? Maybe we can plan to meet sometime.

We visit pretty regularly
    They live on Margaret St. a block off the ocean, so we visit often. I would love to get together with you sometime; pick a time!
  • MyTurnNow
    cookie97 said:

We visit pretty regularly
    They live on Margaret St. a block off the ocean, so we visit often. I would love to get together with you sometime; pick a time!

I am going to PM you my cell
    I am going to PM you my cell number so you can call the next time you're at the beach and hopefully we can plan to meet up. That would be nice to meet one of my pink sisters.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    cookie97 said:

I live in Jacksonville

Are you going there for
    Are you going there for vacation? Wish I lived there. It would so great to meet some of you. Have fun if you do go.

Hugs, Angie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Angie2U said:

Are you going there for
    Are you going there for vacation? Wish I lived there. It would so great to meet some of you. Have fun if you do go.

Hugs, Angie

Hoping everything works out so that you can meet up ..
    Please let us know how it goes .. Pictures would be awesome.

Vicki Sam
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    VickiSam said:

Hoping everything works out so that you can meet up ..
    Please let us know how it goes .. Pictures would be awesome.

Vicki Sam

Hoping some of you can meet
    Hoping some of you can meet up in Orlando. Take pics!