All done with Chemo !!

2»

Comments

• cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    carkris said:

sorry I am late too. wanted
    sorry I am late too. wanted to add my congratualtions, to the mix. Such a great feeling and accomplishment!!

I'm late too!!
    Congratulations on finishing your chemo. Here's hoping that all of the residual se's are gone very soon.

Peace and Love,
    Edie
  • Charliebutts
    Charliebutts Member Posts: 9
    My last chemo
    I had my last chemo fri. Jan 7 and I did very well just loss of hair . I went to rad. Yesterday and they have me coming back on Jan 21 to mark the spot and give my times I 34 treatments I just ordered some sport bras and she told to put the lotion on twice a day . I am so blessed
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

My last chemo
    I had my last chemo fri. Jan 7 and I did very well just loss of hair . I went to rad. Yesterday and they have me coming back on Jan 21 to mark the spot and give my times I 34 treatments I just ordered some sport bras and she told to put the lotion on twice a day . I am so blessed

I'm a bit late in
    I'm a bit late in congratulating you, but, want you to know how happy I am for you.

Hugs, Debby
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    LVG said:

Congrats on finishing the
    Congrats on finishing the chemo treatment!!

You deserve a big
    You deserve a big celebration. Congrats!

Jan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    joannstar said:

Thank you for all the congrats!
    I appreciate everyone of my sisters in pink!
    Hugs & best wishes for continued recovery to all.
    Love,
    JoAnn

I am adding my congrats for
    I am adding my congrats for you. I hope your cold is better by now.

♥ Noel
  • joannstar
    joannstar Member Posts: 403 Member

My last chemo

Thanks for all the support!
    I'm still in awe that I finished chemo! We are all truly amazing to walk this path.
    Having said that, I'm frustrating that I'm not back to normal yet...still have a "cold", in fact went to get a sinus x-ray yesterday. (Boy if I thought I looked bad without hair--it was nothing to how I look without skin--LOL).
    My fingernails are separating and last night one bent half-way back--just to remind me I guess that I'm not done with side effects yet.
    I'm impatient, but thrilled to be 2/3s done with treatment with only 33 rads to go!!
    Thank you all and a big hug to you,
    JoAnn
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Woo hoo!!!!!!
    Congratulations JoAnn on finishing your chemo. I know it is a great feeling. Hope you can celebrate this weekend.

xoxo,
    Jean

How absolutely wonderful! Congrats!

♥ Kristin ♥