Dear Chen Heart

cahjah75
cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
it wasn't enough that you organized our ornament exchange, flowers for Heidi and donations but you took the time to send a thank you note. You are such a thoughtful person and we are indeed blessed to have you on our board. I especially loved your label!
Char

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Chen is an angel and what
    Chen is an angel and what would we do without her sweetness and generosity?! Thank you, thank you Chen!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Awwwww...you ladies are making me blush!
    My mama raised me to be sure to thank those who showed a kindness or gave me a gift~and some life lessons stayed with me! In this day of instant communication, it's really nice to get ACTUAL cards now and again, isn't it?! And I am glad you liked the label! :-)

Thank you sisters for your kind words; we are united and I appreciate your sisterhood!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    chenheart said:

Awwwww...you ladies are making me blush!
    My mama raised me to be sure to thank those who showed a kindness or gave me a gift~and some life lessons stayed with me! In this day of instant communication, it's really nice to get ACTUAL cards now and again, isn't it?! And I am glad you liked the label! :-)

Thank you sisters for your kind words; we are united and I appreciate your sisterhood!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Your mama raised you right!
    Your mama raised you right! She should be exceedingly proud.