pathology reports

pbrndm5
pbrndm5 Member Posts: 83
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had my lumpectomy on January 4th and it went "as expected"(whatever that means) I'm going for pathology reports on Wednesday. The waiting sucks! Worried but at least,I have started on the fight against this thing called cancer. Wish me luck--I'm really worried
Denise

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Best of good luck. post when
    Best of good luck. post when you are ready. You will handle this!
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Wishing you well.
    We all worry when it comes to waiting for results. Just remember the battle is on and you can win.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    ladyg said:

Wishing you well.
    We all worry when it comes to waiting for results. Just remember the battle is on and you can win.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Sending prayers and good
    Sending prayers and good luck to you!

Hugs, Jan
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    one step down and behind you
    I"ll be thinking of you
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Waiting sucks--I hate it!
    Waiting sucks--I hate it! Wishing you luck and praying hard for some happy news. Please keep us posted.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Sometimes I think the
    Sometimes I think the waiting is the hardest part. May you have peace during this waiting time.

Hugs,

Linda
  • pbrndm5
    pbrndm5 Member Posts: 83

Sometimes I think the
    Sometimes I think the waiting is the hardest part. May you have peace during this waiting time.

Hugs,

Linda

thank you everyone
    You are ALL awesome. Thanks for reminding me to take one step at a time.. easier said then done though.I'm trying--it is really helpful to talk to all who have gone through this journey. Sometimes I think we are the only ones who understand,,in the meantime,I'm taking a big breath and I'm going to get through this!!!!
    Denise
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    pbrndm5 said:

thank you everyone
    You are ALL awesome. Thanks for reminding me to take one step at a time.. easier said then done though.I'm trying--it is really helpful to talk to all who have gone through this journey. Sometimes I think we are the only ones who understand,,in the meantime,I'm taking a big breath and I'm going to get through this!!!!
    Denise

You will get through this.
    You will get through this. We will help you Denise! Good luck tomorrow with your path report.

Lex
  • SusanEliz
    SusanEliz Member Posts: 50
    The waiting can be torturous!
    But it won't be for much longer. Sending prayers your way for a good report.

Hang in there!
    Susan
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    SusanEliz said:

The waiting can be torturous!
    But it won't be for much longer. Sending prayers your way for a good report.

Hang in there!
    Susan

Denise
    Best wishes tomorrow!
    Marsha
  • LVG
    LVG Member Posts: 128
    Thinking of you as

Thinking of you as well. Be sure to take those deep breaths, read posts, do some other activities like tv, reading & playing computer games...
    I know for sure - the waiting is about one of the very worst symptoms, that they forget to tell you about!!