Friends that touch your heart

aysemari
aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Ladies,

today I cried, i was so touched, I cried.
(right, what else is new.. hihi)

My very talented friend who is a painter gifted me
this beautiful painting. She hardly parts with them,
they are her babies.

Isn't it LOVELY???

I will forever treasure it..

Hugs,
Ayse

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    I saw your post on another thread
    and was going to comment on it about this picture but then I saw this one. Yes, I LOVE it. I love all your pictures you post. They're so "artsy".

What a special gift to treasure and what a wonderful friend you have.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    It is beautiful!
    It's wonderful to have friends like that. You are extra special to her, since she parted with one of her paintings. But we already knew that here (that you are extra special).

xoxo,
    Jean
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Painting is absolutely
    Painting is absolutely lovely...and you are so fortunate to have a friend that can touch you so deeply and be so generous with her art. True friends are there for us when good times are not.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    You're right, she is very
    You're right, she is very talented.
    And generous too.
    I would have cried also.

Hugs,

Linda
  • CeeCee410
    CeeCee410 Member Posts: 19
    It is absolutely amazing!
    It is absolutely amazing! What a gift to have such a lovely friend to bring you so much joy and touch your heart in such a thoughtful way.
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    CeeCee410 said:

It is absolutely amazing!
    It is absolutely amazing! What a gift to have such a lovely friend to bring you so much joy and touch your heart in such a thoughtful way.

How Beautiful
    How nice to have such a friend she must value and love your frienship so much.
    What a wonderful gift.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    She is amazingly
    She is amazingly talented--what a lovely gift! And it couldn't of happened to a nicer person. I am so glad for you, our Ayse Angel!
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    That is BEAUTIFUL! What a
    That is BEAUTIFUL! What a wonderful friend you have there! I have a special friend Carrie who just spoiled me rotten from the day after my dbl mastectomy, all through chemo, and for Christmas she bought tickets to a comedy show in Chicago for my husband and I, and she & her fiance.
    That is just an awesome painting :)
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • SusanEliz
    SusanEliz Member Posts: 50
    The painting is lovely, and
    The painting is lovely, and how wonderful to have a friend give you something that must have taken so much time and heart to produce. You and your friend must be very special.

Enjoy the painting and the friendship!

Susan
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    SusanEliz said:

The painting is lovely, and
    The painting is lovely, and how wonderful to have a friend give you something that must have taken so much time and heart to produce. You and your friend must be very special.

Enjoy the painting and the friendship!

Susan

the painting is lovely, and
    the painting is lovely, and it reminds me of you . exotic and artsy. No need to tell us you are special, I am glad she did this for you !
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Yes, it's a lovely piece of
    Yes, it's a lovely piece of work. I am sure it hangs proudly in your home. The colors are striking. How wonderful to have such an artistic friend who is kind and giving.
    BL
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I am not at all surprised
    I am not at all surprised that you have a friend who thinks so highly of you...I dare say if we could, we would ALL gift each other with treasures of the heart. Thank you for sharing this most special gift~ from an artist who obviously values you. With good reason, I might add! Beautiful...just like you! I can absolutely envision this hanging in a loft in say, SoHo! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Yes, it's a lovely piece of
    Yes, it's a lovely piece of work. I am sure it hangs proudly in your home. The colors are striking. How wonderful to have such an artistic friend who is kind and giving.
    BL

You must mean a great deal to your friend .. what a
    lovely way of sharing her spirit, love and support for you. You do deserve it! Cherish it always, as I know you will do. What a wonderful story you have to tell your children, and grandchildren -- 1 day.

Smiling ...:-)))))

Vicki Sam
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Beautiful!
    Ayse, this is a beautiful painting and dare I say, just like you....beautiful! Enjoy its beauty and your friend's generosity.
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Thank you all!!
    You know what the best part is? She has no idea about how talented she is!!

You should see her paintings, every single one is amazing and SOOOOO different
    from each other. She's a true artist through and through. I love her trees, she does
    great trees. When I went to her house it was like a treasure hunt, she kept pulling
    this amazing art work out and I was just floored.

This one she had shown me a while ago... my favorite part? The necklace on this
    painting are just drops of paint, so therefor 3D.

If I could be anyone I want, I would wanna be an artist, I love how much they
    can do with so little.

Love,
    Ayse
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    aysemari said:

Thank you all!!

from each other. She's a true artist through and through. I love her trees, she does
    great trees. When I went to her house it was like a treasure hunt, she kept pulling

can do with so little.

Love,
    Ayse

WOW
    and what they ^ said!
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    aysemari said:

Thank you all!!

can do with so little.

Love,
    Ayse

awesome!
    The painting is beautiful but it is even more beautiful what she did for you - precious.

What a blessing - what a gift!

And so are you, dear aysemari!

xo
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

awesome!
    The painting is beautiful but it is even more beautiful what she did for you - precious.

What a blessing - what a gift!

And so are you, dear aysemari!

xo

The painting is awesome, I
    The painting is awesome, I love it! And you are awesome as well.
    Not surprised that you have a friend who parted with a beautiful painting for you!
    Well done my friend.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

The painting is awesome, I
    The painting is awesome, I love it! And you are awesome as well.
    Not surprised that you have a friend who parted with a beautiful painting for you!
    Well done my friend.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

So beautiful, Ayse--
    just like you!

Hugs, Renee
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Beautiful!
    What a talented friend you have! :) Hand made gifts are my all time favorites to receive!

Sally