Prayers for Rep. Giffords (D - AZ)

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I do realize this has nothing to do with BC but a short time ago Representative Gifford has been shot along with several others at a Rally. The latest I heard is saying that she is currently in surgery for brain trauma.

Prayers for her, the others injured and all their family/friends.

Prayers!

Susan

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    I will include her and them
    I will include her and them in my prayers. thanks for telling us about them.
    Stef
  • Rague
    The latest I just heard is
    The latest I just heard is that Rep. Giffords is out of brin surgery and the Drs' are 'optimistic'.

They are saying that a 9 y/r child was killed and a Federal Judge among others.

Prayers!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    That's just awful!! I didn't
    That's just awful!! I didn't hear anything about it on the news last night! What the hell is wrong with people!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

That's just awful!! I didn't hear anything about it on the news last night! What the hell is wrong with people!

trouble times that we live in ... Prayers are out
    for victims and their family.

Vicki Sam
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    I heard about this on NPR.
    I heard about this on NPR. What a terrible tragedy. God help those families affected by this meaningless act of violence.
    BL
  • Rague

Didn't happen ysterday
    It happened this morning.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    I can't believe it.
    Things like this just shouldn't happen. I can't believe that it was a 22yr. old that did this. How could anyone do something like this and still be able to live with themselves?
    My thoughts are with all involved.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

I heard about this on NPR.
    I heard about this on NPR. What a terrible tragedy. God help those families affected by this meaningless act of violence.
    BL

What is going on with this
    What is going on with this world? Prayers for all of the victims.

Hugs, Diane
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    ladyg said:

I can't believe it.
    Things like this just shouldn't happen. I can't believe that it was a 22yr. old that did this. How could anyone do something like this and still be able to live with themselves?
    My thoughts are with all involved.

Hugs,
    Georgia

I still can't believe this
    I still can't believe this either. And, that sweet little 9 year old that was killed.

Praying for all of them.

Hugs, Kylez
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Such a senseless tragedy!
    Such a senseless tragedy! Very tragic. I am praying hard for her and her family and all of the victims and families.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Such a senseless tragedy!
    Such a senseless tragedy! Very tragic. I am praying hard for her and her family and all of the victims and families.

This was so sad and so
    This was so sad and so horrible. I am sending prayers to all of the victims and their families.

Lex
  • pbrndm5
    pbrndm5 Member Posts: 83
    Alexis F said:

This was so sad and so
    This was so sad and so horrible. I am sending prayers to all of the victims and their families.

Lex

Sending prayers
    for all the victims and their families. This was really a senseless act