Donations for Heidi's flowers have been AMAZING~ just like all of you!

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
The outpouring of contributions for Heidi's flowers has been truly overwhelming! Not only were the hydrangeas paid for, but I have plenty to make a great donation to the ACS AND the Penguin Rescue! I love you, CSN family!!!!

Hugs and a million thanks!
Chen♥

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    This is so nice to hear!
    Chenheart .. Thanks for the coordinating the flowers, and donations .. in Heidi's memory.

A simple Thank you .. just doesn't seem enough for all that you do for us and our family here.

Your Twisted Sister in Southern California,

Vicki Sam
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    VickiSam said:

This is so nice to hear!
    Chenheart .. Thanks for the coordinating the flowers, and donations .. in Heidi's memory.

A simple Thank you .. just doesn't seem enough for all that you do for us and our family here.

Your Twisted Sister in Southern California,

Vicki Sam

Thats twisted kindred
    Thats twisted kindred sister!
    Thank you Chen!!!!!!!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Thank you Chen

Thank you Chen
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Yes, thank you!
    She touched so many ... it was the least we could do.

Thank you, Chenheart!

Much Love,
    dh
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Thank you!
    That's wonderful, Chen! Thank you!

CR
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Thank you sweet Chen for
    Thank you sweet Chen for doing this! Heidi was so special and we all miss her. I think we are all grateful to be a part of a group memorial so that her family knows what an important and valued CSN contributor that she was.
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Wonderful to hear that the
    Wonderful to hear that the flowers are more than covered and there was plenty of greenbacks left over for worthy donations! Well done Sisters!
    BL
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    ChenI am too late. Can you
    Chen
    Am I too late? Can you im me your pay pal? I really want to be a part of this, just I am so forgetful sometimes and I didn't even have chemo brain. Thanks for setting this in motion. Heidi was my secret Santa sister and sent me my lovely angels so I really hope I am not too late.
    Stef
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    fauxma said:

ChenI am too late. Can you
    Chen
    Am I too late? Can you im me your pay pal? I really want to be a part of this, just I am so forgetful sometimes and I didn't even have chemo brain. Thanks for setting this in motion. Heidi was my secret Santa sister and sent me my lovely angels so I really hope I am not too late.
    Stef

How did I miss this?
    I would love to contribute. Pm me the info if it's not too late.

Roseann
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    roseann4 said:

How did I miss this?
    I would love to contribute. Pm me the info if it's not too late.

Roseann

Thank you Claudia
    Thank you Claudia for helping us to express our sympathy and sorrow. I received your card it was a pleasant surprise.
    New Flower
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135

Thank you Claudia
    Thank you Claudia for helping us to express our sympathy and sorrow. I received your card it was a pleasant surprise.
    New Flower

I would also like to donate
    If it not too late let me know. Thank You Claudia
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Claudia
    I thank you for coordinating everything. I still think about Heidi's passing.
    Char
  • DianeMK
    DianeMK Member Posts: 4
    Sincere thanks from the Heidijez family - Posting here as well.
    To Heidi's CSN angels:

On behalf of Heidi's Mom and family members, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for the beautiful flowers that were received at Heidi's home. Heidi's Mom placed several of the beautiful blue petals in Heidi's hands as she told her that they were from her CSN angels. Heidi's Mom is also planning to plant the hydrangea in her garden outside of the room where Heidi would sleep when she visited her.

I would also like to share with you the following poem that I read at Heidi's service:

Forever and Always

Why are your crying? Do you think that I'm gone? I haven't left you. I'm here where I belong. Anytime you are lonely, anytime you are sad, anytime that your heart breaks, anytime you are mad -- all you have to do is close your eyes and I'll be there with you. You see the world may take my body but that's all that it can do. When Jesus died upon the cross, he took away our sins. He conquered death so we can live in heaven where life begins.

Don't stop the memory of the time we shared. It's God's way to help you through.

Take time to laugh when life gets hard, the way we used to do! A smell? A touch? The morning sun? They all will help you see. I'm still there. I never left. Now smile once more for me.

Live each day. Keep looking up. My life was not in vain. I finished the task I was born to do. That's why I couldn't remain.

Until I see you - I love you forever and always.

------------------------------

Thank you to Heidi's angels for all your thoughts and prayers.
    May God Bless all of you always.

Heidi's cousin, Diane and Heidi's entire family
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

I would also like to donate
    If it not too late let me know. Thank You Claudia

PM me to contribute!
    It is NOT too late to donate~ if anyone would still like to, (the collected loving monies are going to the ACS per Heidi's request, and a Penguin Rescue Fund, as our Heidi loved penguins) simply PM me~ I will let you know where to send the money..either to my house or PayPal, whichever you prefer~

Hugs,
    Chen♥