6-Month PSA Results Following CyberKnife Treatment

2»

Comments

• prostateman
    prostateman Member Posts: 18
    Kongo said:

Email
    Sent you an email. Check your att account.

I am personally happy that
    I am personally happy that your 6 months results are without side effects. However, you have no right pushing your agency with Silver Fox and especially with his percentages that he has posted. This is very very wrong of you. This site is for exchanging information not pushing agendies.
  • Kongo
    Kongo Member Posts: 1,166 Member

I am personally happy that
    I am personally happy that your 6 months results are without side effects. However, you have no right pushing your agency with Silver Fox and especially with his percentages that he has posted. This is very very wrong of you. This site is for exchanging information not pushing agendies.

Nonsense
    Not sure why you're grinding your axe with me but if you go back and read all of the posts I don't believe any reasonable person could surmise that I was pushing an agenda or doing anything other than exchanging information on a patient-to-patient basis based on personal experiences.

If you have something positive to share, share it.
  • Robert1941
    Robert1941 Member Posts: 27
    Kongo said:

Nonsense
    Not sure why you're grinding your axe with me but if you go back and read all of the posts I don't believe any reasonable person could surmise that I was pushing an agenda or doing anything other than exchanging information on a patient-to-patient basis based on personal experiences.

If you have something positive to share, share it.

Me too
    Kongo, I too would like to chat with you if I can. You are sanity here and could not disagree more with the post that said you were pushing agendas. I sent you a private email and would like to discuss your experiences with cyvberknife.

some people just don't get it.
  • Robert1941
    Robert1941 Member Posts: 27

Me too
    Kongo, I too would like to chat with you if I can. You are sanity here and could not disagree more with the post that said you were pushing agendas. I sent you a private email and would like to discuss your experiences with cyvberknife.

some people just don't get it.

Thank you
    Congo

Thank you so so much for taking the time to talk to me this morning. I much appreciate your ideas and view and they are helping me sort out this cancer thing that no man wants. and thaks also for the reading list ofbooks and I will go back and talk to a surgeon at JHU as you suggested to get a balanced version before making any decision. my first uro turned me off but like you said, not all are that way or out to make a buck.

again, thank you.
  • JR1949
    JR1949 Member Posts: 230
    Kongo said:

Thanks, Bob
    I am delighted with my six month results. From studies I have read, about 80% of patients undergoing CK reach a 0.4 ng/ml PSA level at 12 months with a continuing gradual drop in PSA up to three years following treatment. At my rate of decline I am ahead of the curve. I appreciate your kind words and extend my best wishes for you and your family for a safe, healthy, and prosperous new year as well.

Glad to Hear Your 6 months results
    Kongo,
    I have not been on CSN for a while. I am glad to hear your 6 mo. results. May you continue to get results. Hope the New Year brings you continuing good news.
    JR