bad day and no chemo

Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Thank you for updating us, dear Meena
    Even if the news is not good, we are always grateful to hear from you. You have a top notch doctor, the love and prayers of your friends, and your own indomitable will. I do believe our dear Heidi has been praying in Heaven for Moopy and that she is praying for you too, as she is praying for all of us. The waiting is terrible, but you know we are all always with you, fighting beside you. Be strong, and this crisis too will pass.

God Bless!
    Joe
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Oh Meena, I'm so sorry to
    Oh Meena, I'm so sorry to hear you have to wait a week. That is the worst. I'm sure the scan will come back good news. We are all with you in the waiting right by your side. You as always are in my prayers and thoughts. Love you girl Kay
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431

Oh Meena, I'm so sorry to
    Oh Meena, I'm so sorry to hear you have to wait a week. That is the worst. I'm sure the scan will come back good news. We are all with you in the waiting right by your side. You as always are in my prayers and thoughts. Love you girl Kay

Meena
    Praying for good results for you, dear Meena. Hope the pain meds work for you and you find some relief. Waiting is so hard....you will be in my thoughts and prayers, my friend.

Love,

Patti
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    pattimc said:

Meena
    Praying for good results for you, dear Meena. Hope the pain meds work for you and you find some relief. Waiting is so hard....you will be in my thoughts and prayers, my friend.

Love,

Patti

praying
    "Wait" that four letter word that is so unbearable...but you are surrounded with prayers positive thoughts and love from lots of pink warriors...
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Dear Meena, you are so brave
    Dear Meena, you are so brave and so strong. You are an inspiration to us all and your beautiful spirit shines through every post. Waiting is so hard. I am praying as hard as I can--please let us know. And keep fighting fellow warrior--hopefully all good news next week.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi meena,
    Yes, keep up that fight against the beast! Sending prayers your way.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Meena, I, too, am sorry to
    Meena, I, too, am sorry to read that you have yet another delay but at least your doctor is taking all precautions to make sure your chemo is working. I am also very sad over the passing of Heidi and I understand how that could instill fear in not only you but all of us. I am sending strength to you to get through your scans and hoping and praying for a positive outcome. You have a great fighting attitude and attitude is a large part of the fight. You also have a great family to encourage you and get you to the next step. Take care and please keep us posted. (((Hugs)))
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    MyTurnNow said:

Meena, I, too, am sorry to
    Meena, I, too, am sorry to read that you have yet another delay but at least your doctor is taking all precautions to make sure your chemo is working. I am also very sad over the passing of Heidi and I understand how that could instill fear in not only you but all of us. I am sending strength to you to get through your scans and hoping and praying for a positive outcome. You have a great fighting attitude and attitude is a large part of the fight. You also have a great family to encourage you and get you to the next step. Take care and please keep us posted. (((Hugs)))

Prayers
    I am so sorry that you are going through this. I am praying for patience for the waiting and strength for you and good news from the scans. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi meena,
    Yes, keep up that fight against the beast! Sending prayers your way.

xoxo,
    Jean

I am praying for you Meena
    I am praying for you Meena and am so very sorry that you have to wait. Whenever any of us feel weak, all we have to do is think of how courageous you are and how hard you are fighting and we are all inspired.

Girlpower to you Meena, as shortscake would say.

Hugs!
  • racergirl
    racergirl Member Posts: 50
    Stay strong and know that we
    Stay strong and know that we are all sending you are best wishes.
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    racergirl said:

Stay strong and know that we
    Stay strong and know that we are all sending you are best wishes.

Meena
    Hello Dear, I'm Happy to hear that you got some drugs to help with your pain.
    You are such a Strong lady, you give so many of us strength.
    Many prayers coming your way.
    Hugs Karie
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Hi Meena
    Thinking of you and hoping and praying for good news... You are one strong lady. This disease angers and saddens me. Update us when you can.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003

Hi Meena
    Thinking of you and hoping and praying for good news... You are one strong lady. This disease angers and saddens me. Update us when you can.

sick today, threw up last
    sick today, threw up last nite and today. now i am getting scared. Do i call the doctor or not. I will definitely call him tomorrow if i am still sick. I have 3 books to read and just relaxing
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    meena1 said:

sick today, threw up last nite and today. now i am getting scared. Do i call the doctor or not. I will definitely call him tomorrow if i am still sick. I have 3 books to read and just relaxing

Call now.
    I repeat, call now. And if nobody picks up, or they put you off, go to the ER. There is no reason for you to sit around and be scared, in addition to everything else you're being put through. Please take care of yourself, ok?
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    meena1 said:

Meena1,

Why don't you go to Medical Records where your scan was done and pick up a copy of your report. The report belongs to you and all that is required is your signature to release the information to you.

Reports are very easy to read and you don't drive yourself up a wall waiting. They are usually dictated and typed within 24 hours.

If the news is good then one week won't matter, you will have your treatment then.

If the news isn't good, then you can prepare yourself. Then you can call your oncologist to inquire what is next in the plan.

I have always picked up my own reports before seeing the doctor. This way, we don't waste time on what is history. I have a plan in my head, it sometimes agrees with my oncologist or she has a better plan.

No sense in making yourself sick with worry. Pick up the answer and then you can deal with whatever it is. Always thought the unknown factor was the worse.

Best wishes,

SIROD
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    meena1 said:

Meena, Like Joe, I think you
    Meena, Like Joe, I think you should call your doctor. Of course you're scared. My prayers are with you. xoxoxo Lynn
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    lynn1950 said:

Meena, Like Joe, I think you
    Meena, Like Joe, I think you should call your doctor. Of course you're scared. My prayers are with you. xoxoxo Lynn

I am so sorry....
    Meena, I am so sorry that you are dealing with all of this; I pray that everything comes out well.
    Love and Peace,
    Edie
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    cookie97 said:

I am so sorry....
    Meena, I am so sorry that you are dealing with all of this; I pray that everything comes out well.
    Love and Peace,
    Edie

Meena
    Keep going Meena. Call your doctor...they have no right to ignore you. Tomorrow will be a better day I hope...with results and new plans. Take care. XXXXX
  • bjmom1
    bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
    Sending you postive thought
    Sorry to hear that you have to wait for your treat. I pray that next test result go ok for you. I hope your doctor can find something to help you deal with the pain.

Seening u a Big Cyber Hug
    Barb
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    meena
    Hoping and praying you'll feel better soon.