I am tech. challanged-I dont' know how

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
to reply to private messages I rec'd. ....it says reply then I dont 'see where to do so..Help

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I click 'reply' and then
    I click 'reply' and then click inside the box above the message that was sent to me. That way they see the response first. I put a couple of lines in (hit 'enter) to give me a little space. I'm claustrophobic. hee hee.
  • disneyfan2008
    Marcia527 said:

I click 'reply' and then
    I click 'reply' and then click inside the box above the message that was sent to me. That way they see the response first. I put a couple of lines in (hit 'enter) to give me a little space. I'm claustrophobic. hee hee.

thanks

thanks
  • disneyfan2008

thanks

thanks

you'll laugh...i am sure
    I had banner type alert on page saying new private message...now it is gone..where do I find incoming messages?
  • you'll laugh...i am sure
    I had banner type alert on page saying new private message...now it is gone..where do I find incoming messages?

CSN Email tab
    Click that and it should take you to your mailbox, then click on the message to read it.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729

you'll laugh...i am sure

See the pink box to the
    See the pink box to the left? Click on CSN Email and it will take you to your inbox.
  • disneyfan2008

CSN Email tab
    Click that and it should take you to your mailbox, then click on the message to read it.

I did click banner type notice
    once I went back to diss. board can't find tab to go to messages...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • How it works for me
    After opening an email there is a prompt to 'Reply to this message' at the bottom. Upon clicking that you should have a box open up into which you may type your response.

It's usually a tiny box, I then delete the content of the original email and knock myself out with my reply. Then there is a small tab beneath that box 'Send private message' and the wonders of the cyber age take over.
  • disneyfan2008

CSN Email tab

yeahhh...
    I found them...now to try to reply..hehe