~~~Some Ha Ha's For Today - I Hope You Get A Laugh Or A Smile!~~~

susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A cowboy rode into town ...

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at the saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always had a habit of picking on newcomers. When he finished, he found his horse had been stolen.

He comes back into the bar, handily flips his gun into the air, catches it above his head without even looking and fires a shot into the ceiling. "Who stole my horse?" he yelled with surprising forcefulness.

No one answered.

"I'm gonna have another beer and if my horse ain't back outside by the time I'm finished, I'm gonna do what I dun back in Texas and I don't want to have to do what I dun back in Texas!"

Some of the locals shifted restlessly.

He had another beer, walked outside, and his horse was back! He saddled up and started to ride out of town.

The bartender wandered out of the bar and asked, "Say partner, what happened in Texas?"

The cowboy turned back and said, "I had to walk home!"

The Noose.....

Back in the Old West three Texas cowboys were about to be hung for cattle rustling. The lynch mob brought the three men to a tree right at the edge of the Rio Grande. The idea was that when each man had died, they'd cut the rope and he'd drop into the river and drift out of sight They put the first cowboy in the noose, but he was so sweaty and greasy he slipped out, fell in the river and swam to freedom. They tied the noose around the second cowboy's head. He, too, oozed out of the rope, dropped into the river and got away. As they dragged the third Texan to the scaffold, he resisted, "Please! Would yaw'l tighten that noose a little bit? I can't swim!"

PEW....

Cowboy Joe was telling his fellow cowboys back on the ranch about his first visit to a big-city church. "When I got there, they had me park my old truck in the corral," Joe began. "You mean the parking lot," interrupted Charlie, a more worldly fellow. "I walked up the trail to the door," Joe continued. "The sidewalk to the door," Charlie corrected him. "Inside the door, I was met by this dude," Joe went on. "That would be the usher," Charlie explained. "Well, the usher led me down the chute," Joe said. "You mean the aisle," Charlie said. "Then, he led me to a stall and told me to sit there," Joe continued. "Pew," Charlie retorted. "Yeah," recalled Joe. "That's what that pretty lady said when I sat down beside her."

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    LOL!

LOL!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Kylez said:

LOL!

LOL!

Very funny! Thanks Susie!
    Very funny! Thanks Susie! I love your new picture. Where did you find it?

Lex
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Alexis F said:

Very funny! Thanks Susie!
    Very funny! Thanks Susie! I love your new picture. Where did you find it?

Lex

I already had it on my
    I already had it on my computer Lex. Glad you like it!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    susie09 said:

I already had it on my
    I already had it on my computer Lex. Glad you like it!

I love the PEW one. And, I
    I love the PEW one. And, I did laugh at all of them.

Hugs, Debby